Page 1 of 3
slacker
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Dirge Humani

Oh god! I forgot about this!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shit, anyone remember that old thread where some guy misspells a word and it sort of grew into a meme on this forum? I can't remember the word, but I remember it was hilarious.
Quote by Blacknoise
Shit, anyone remember that old thread where some guy misspells a word and it sort of grew into a meme on this forum? I can't remember the word, but I remember it was hilarious.

Brang?

There was also Gohrl (or however it was) but that was a UG news article, not a Pit thing.

Or that^, idk, I don't remember that.
Quote by Dirge Humani
how ackward that you forgot

Holy shit, ****ing ACKWARD. Funniest thing ever.

ACKWARD

Someone needs to find that thread ASAP.
*fog machine solo* FFFFFFFSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
the ceramic horse thread was hilarious.

if anyone remebers it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I miss when the pit was fun . I think we should unban all the non-spambots so this place has a little life in it.

The hot redhead thread. good times.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Jul 4, 2014,
Quote by losing battle
I miss when the pit was fun . I think we should unban all the non-spambots so this place has a little life in it.

The hot redhead thread. good times.

isn't the entire idea of "this used to be fun but it isn't anymore" just a ****ing lie for the "old users" to somehow puke on the new ones?

it's never been funnier, nor has it been more depressing. it's been more active. that's about it.

the pit's active user's has been dwindling. Perhaps rightly so. It didn't use to be this haven of fantastic laughter. The more users the bigger spectra of sheer idiocy and "normal" you had

people have been talkijng about "rememver when the pit was fun" ever since I joined and its ****ing 6 years ago. the pit has never been "fun".
It was always funnier 2 years ago, the same could be said about your life. 2 years ago stuff was awesome bla bla bla bla bla

Quit living in the past man

PS

Uriah Heep was always bad.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jul 4, 2014,
Quote by ProgFripp74

BANNED! Ha!

Now those were the days.

Not really. I hate nostalgia.
Israel is a terrorist state.
Quote by Blacknoise

I remember buttsecks being thrown around a lot.
Quote by stratkat
I remember buttsecks being thrown around a lot.

and that was never ever even remotely funny unless you were 12 or mentally challenenged which I in retrospective would assume a big chunk of the random memes used here solidified around here.

Most memes are usually dead tired after half a page of posts.

The best threads have been the random new user asking a sincere question that people have trolled/screwed around with. The ceramic horse-thread being one of them for example.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jul 4, 2014,
MetalClaw's folder of pictures of female UGers was the best thread ever
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
MetalClaw's folder of pictures of female UGers was the best thread ever

I'm gonna have to see this folder as evidence
This thread is why we can't tell people to delete System32 or anything of that sort. It's actually a pretty hilarious read.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470202&page=1&pp=20
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Bring back CoreysMonster.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112