I need to pick up an audio interface. I record guitar/bass/vocals/keyboard, but always one at a time. I work in ableton and program drums and other additional instruments so I will never need more then one xlr and one 1/4 inch input. I have a sm57+58 so I don't believe I'll need phantom unless I decide to upgrade to a condenser mic in the future. At which point I would probably just upgrade the interface rather then buying it now and not needing it later. Budget isn't a problem but I really don't think I'll need much. Any suggestions?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 or 2i4 if you want to record DI tracks. The Scarlett is easily the best budget interface out there these days.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 or 2i4 if you want to record DI tracks. The Scarlett is easily the best budget interface out there these days.

+1 I got a 2i2 to replace a Behringer 222 a year ago. It's been magic with Audacity and Podium. I use it with electric guitar and condenser microphones. Also I have lugged it halfway across the world more than once and it stayed in one piece.
I've heard great things about the Focusrite interfaces but they are overpriced here in Australia. I have a Steinberg UR22 and it's been fantastic.