so i was reading a magazine this morning about the Common which is on tomorrow night and the writer was talking about how he had a list of people who he wanted for the show and got them all , so i was just wondering if you had creative input into your show , who would you like to be in that show?
I'm already in The Brothers Garcia, what do I care?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
it would obvs be about me
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would just be 22 minutes of Alison Brie sucking me off.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Ryan Gosling playing me and Peter Sellers and Mike Myers playing everyone else
it would be about a woman who has fallen out with her alcoholic fiance of 4 years and is now living with her long time unemployed best friend. her best friend is part of different circles than her, mostly drug related ones, and the main character, a pharmacist, struggles to make friends with her colleagues.

the story revolves around the best friend repeatedly failing to clean up her act and the main character struggling to continue her romantic life despite her nasty break up. occasionally the two circles mix as the main character discover that some of her coworkers have been stealing drugs and selling them to her best friend's circle and the main character experiments with addictive drugs herself.

the two friends are frequently frustrated with one another but each "chapter" of the story (1-3 episodes or so) end with them both in front of the tv on the couch discussing some mutual happening and sharing food.

it'll be called This Is Getting Over You.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
it would be about a woman who has fallen out with her alcoholic fiance of 4 years and is now living with her long time unemployed best friend. her best friend is part of different circles than her, mostly drug related ones, and the main character, a pharmacist, struggles to make friends with her colleagues.

the story revolves around the best friend repeatedly failing to clean up her act and the main character struggling to continue her romantic life despite her nasty break up. occasionally the two circles mix as the main character discover that some of her coworkers have been stealing drugs and selling them to her best friend's circle and the main character experiments with addictive drugs herself.

the two friends are frequently frustrated with one another but each "chapter" of the story (1-3 episodes or so) end with them both in front of the tv on the couch discussing some mutual happening and sharing food.

it'll be called This Is Getting Over You.
:')
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
Bong Rips With Chill People Starring Dead

guest appearance by thrashtasticfifteen
Quote by deadsmileyface

that would make a poor show but a great channel
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
that would make a poor show but a great channel

well a channel would give me the chance to bring back the art of HD nature documentaries
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
well a channel would give me the chance to bring back the art of HD nature documentaries

a documentary on what buffaloes do when high
It'll be a Hunger Games-ish scenario where a bunch of randomly chosen people (like 50) are dropped on an island and have to retrieve one of 9 black flags hidden in the jungle. Whoever doesn't get one dies at the end of 48 hours. We follow their drama and frustration, moments of triumph and despair, and learn about their backstories and lives back at home. It'll be called Black Flag For The Nine.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Me and a few friends thought of an idea for a drunken reality survivor show where they leave us stranded in the middle of the forest with a bunch of liquor and we have to find our way out.

Needless to say we were drunk when we thought of it.
Satirical T.V. program about the government and their citizens.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

A program about tits and bouncy castles.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The Dirty Flake Show: Late Night with Dirty Flake.

The show consist of your shows host, Dirty Flake aka me who manages to sit at a desk from hobby lobby that was used for $15 with a coffee maker directly nailed to the desk itself. The show will consist of me consuming several large amounts of coffee and hitting the streets to interview several people on the street completely blitz on caffeine and caffeine alternatives.

Once the interview has been concluded I will ask them if they'll be willing to participate in my audience who will all be in the situation the interviewee was in. Once everyone is in the audience a boiling hot pot of the finest Kopi luwak brew will pour on the audience to film my reaction to the carnage.

This will run for 5 seasons.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
My show would be a improvised mess, because I would come in with a hangover and nothing written down. But high students who are still awake at 2 in the morning will credit as being ahead of its time and will tell everyone to watch it, even though it's a self gratifying piece of shit show.