Page 1 of 2
rock/metal/indie/eletronic w/e you like. Young talents, contemporary artists, people that didnt get enough attention.

-Darlia
-Daxter Bury (I know he is not new but he didnt get enough attention imo)
-Leogun (These guys have a lovely vintage tone. love em)
-The Ringo Jets (Local guys from Turkey. They sing English only and ROCK HARD. Kickass loud music with double guitar and a female drummist!)
Ur mum cause she was definitely 'coming' last night

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
Ur mum cause she was definitely 'coming' last night

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

But you werent up were you? Ehehe
-led zeppelin
-the beatles
-iron maiden
-the ramones
-brokencyde
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by flexiblemile
my band, of course

(shameless plug, I'm sorry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL8giX3OrI0

hot damn!!
this is good stuff mate

excellent production quality (lots of lesser known bands are being held back by lack of this imo)
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by flexiblemile
my band, of course

(shameless plug, I'm sorry)

the 1980s called

they want their everything back
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
hey thanks for the good comments! I was actually expecting only flaming. I was a bit tipsy when I posted it

About the production, our drummer did everything. He's quite a wiz behind the console. I'd been wanting to do a memorial to WWI for quite a while now. I realized the centennial was coming up and wanted to mark it in some way. By coincidence, we recorded this song recently and the lyrics fit so I threw this video together, it was fun.

Out of curiosity, what makes this song sound like the 80s? I'm not mad or anything, I just never thought we had an 80s vibe to our sound. Guess it goes to show you that the musicians are often the least well placed to define their sound.

Back on topic, my favorite underrated band is called Reign of Kindo. They're on candyrat label (which you might know because of ewan dobson, andy mckee, antoine dufour etc.) They've got such a great sound, they're such incredible musicians but they get very little credit. I went to see them a few weeks ago and was expecting a full house but barely 30 people showed up. However, all 30 knew the lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdbIutZa_E
Consider the Source
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Justin Beeler

You scared me for second there man.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by flexiblemile
hey thanks for the good comments! I was actually expecting only flaming. I was a bit tipsy when I posted it

About the production, our drummer did everything. He's quite a wiz behind the console. I'd been wanting to do a memorial to WWI for quite a while now. I realized the centennial was coming up and wanted to mark it in some way. By coincidence, we recorded this song recently and the lyrics fit so I threw this video together, it was fun.

Out of curiosity, what makes this song sound like the 80s? I'm not mad or anything, I just never thought we had an 80s vibe to our sound. Guess it goes to show you that the musicians are often the least well placed to define their sound.

i didn't even watch the vid tbh
but i liked the song!

come to think of it.. your stuff does reminds me of some other band but I can't put my finger on it. very similar sound if I'm not mistaken. (but this is such a vague memory that I'm not even sure this other band actually exists)

This is giving me a minor brain-freeze right now

anway, check out Flashguns

Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
In the last "New bands that are going to be huge" thread everyone was talking about this unheard band called Periphery.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
In the last "New bands that are going to be huge" thread everyone was talking about this unheard band called Periphery.

And somebody mentioned this band called Avenged Sevenfold as well...
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1 Gravity Storm(neck)/X2N(bridge) Drop Db
Ibanez S421 Air Norton(neck)/Super Distortion(bridge) Drop D
7th Heaven->ML-2->Dr. Boogie->Zoom G3->GE-7->NS-2->Mute
Line 6 Spider II HD150+foot pedal
Some 4x12 cab

Quote by whywefight
I hope you enjoy it, because you're going to hear a lot of that

I heard the song way before you posted it m8
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I heard the song way before you posted it m8

Ok I am aware of that but thanks for clarifying m8
Quote by whywefight
Ok I am aware of that but thanks for clarifying m8

No problem, i'm happy to help m8
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Dimarzio45
Anything Steven Wilson releases.

He's so fresh and upcoming, he's only been releasing music since 1987!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
He may not hve been up, but he was certainly going down.

My man right here
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by willT08
Novelist

I checked this band out last week because this one guy with a social disorder who comes into my guitar shop won't stop using it as his hangout spot for him mom to pick him up after work and constantly, constantly, constantly won't stop talking about black metal bands.

He told me to check them out after I told him I liked Structures.

They're alright. Killer band name.

Quote by CaptainCanti
Chvrches

Chvrches is for tweeny pansies. Listen to Now, Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUxfnCfZOQg
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jul 6, 2014,
Quote by whywefight
He's so fresh and upcoming, he's only been releasing music since 1987!

Ehhh, I still fealt like it was worth mentioning. Especially since he's always doing new projects.
Page 1 of 2