Page 1 of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBkAAortU_g

Do you think it's a clever marketing ploy or a legit piece of faith in humanity?

I'm assuming the latter since it's a big step for something like this.

Now i'm hungry..
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
do gay ppl even eat fast food

also hey vintage at 00:46
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Pretty cool.

Still not enough to get me to eat there, but pretty cool.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I don't have any opinions on the video, but I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to that comments section.
A lot of Americans will have a serious crisis now. On one hand, they don't want to support anyone who supports equality for gay people. On the other hand, they love fast food. Chick Fil A had their thing but they're no Burger King.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The fact that ppl in this video minds where blown when they figured out that the only difference is superficial blows my mind.
KIFFLOM
This kind of stuff just makes me cringe
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I just want more stuff to be served in rainbow packaging cos that shit's fabulous.

stratkat
Ok this is good and all, but now how am I supposed to address my burger? Is the burger a he or a she?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Amuro Jay
Those two blue haired girls.

Kawaii as hell.
I +1 this as well
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
They ruined analogy by spelling it out on the wrapper.

Lol anal.

Put more rainbows on everything really, color is rad.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 5, 2014,
"a burger has never brought me to tears before"

bitch that's because you're eating at burger king
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Amuro Jay
Those two blue haired girls.

Kawaii as hell.

This.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Next in line, the new McDonald's double McButch
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Next in line, the new McDonald's double McButch

Nah dude, it'll be the G-BLT. The bacon will be gay bacon strips, and the lettuce will be dyed the color of the gay pride flag.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That is also likely.

I'd buy either one tbh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i don't think this has a whole lot to do with money.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Pretty Patties?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It's a business so it's a marketing ploy. BK has been getting killed by McD's and even Wendy's the past decade.

It's okay though because it can simultaneously be good marketing and sincere. In a day when fast food restaurants and local bakeries make their homophobic views known publicly, it's good to see companies come out on the other side in support. Of course they want to sell more burgers and get in the news. That doesn't mean they don't support gay rights too.
#DTWD
I went to BK today for breakfast and was thoroughly disappointed. I asked for a Chicken biscuit, cashier said they ran out of biscuits. I asked if they could just give it to me on a croissant, lady looked like I just blew her mind or something, looked around, and said no. So then I asked for a Croissant-wich (btw, BK fix your menu names because more than 4-syllables for a menu item is dumb) with bacon (all c-wiches initially come w/ egg and cheese) only to return back to my car to see a half a croissant with three strips of bacon wrapped up.

So now that I hate BK, and BK likes LGBTs, I guess I hate LGBTs.
Quote by primusfan
It's a business so it's a marketing ploy. BK has been getting killed by McD's and even Wendy's the past decade.

It's okay though because it can simultaneously be good marketing and sincere. In a day when fast food restaurants and local bakeries make their homophobic views known publicly, it's good to see companies come out on the other side in support. Of course they want to sell more burgers and get in the news. That doesn't mean they don't support gay rights too.

Yeh yeh, what he said
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Skullivan
So now that I hate BK, and BK likes LGBTs, I guess I hate LGBTs.

Yeah but, GBLTs are the shit.

Grilled BLTs
edit - oh I didn't actually watch the video before. Altogether the commercial is brightly saturated with color and features young people while mentioning widely enjoyable things like burgers and meat double entendres, so more people will probably go there to buy stuff. 9/10 an effective advertisement.
Last edited by Masquirina at Jul 6, 2014,
Don't really care if it's a marketing ploy, it's a nice marketing ploy. I'm eating all my burgers at BK now*

*Not really
At the start, I was wondering if it was made from gay cows or something.

Seems like marketing to me, TBH. Who the hell reads the wrapper off their burger anyway?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I can't believe people are this easy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by Baby Joel
Ok this is good and all, but now how am I supposed to address my burger? Is the burger a he or a she?

Don't impose your limited gender bias on the burger. Allow the burger to self identify without the influence of society's gender roles.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Page 1 of 3