I currently have a choice between a ESP LTD M-50 Left Handed and a Jackson JS22L Dinky DKA Left Handed. Which company has better low ranged guitars and which one makes better left handed ones?
Also in, general which company has better over all quality and is more recommended between the two.
(Sorry for any formatting mistakes, I'm new here)
Jackson and ESP are both great. It depends on your personal preference.

The models you've chosen are not great however, as it is with anything that cheap. If you want something actually good (In my opinion), go used.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Jackson and ESP are both great. It depends on your personal preference.

The models you've chosen are not great however, as it is with anything that cheap. If you want something actually good (In my opinion), go used.

Completely agreed.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by HaadiMN
Which company has better low ranged guitars and which one makes better left handed ones?

As far as I could guess, there shouldn't be a difference, as far as quality goes, between any company's right and left handed models. As for low ranged guitars, I do know that ESP gets a lot of praise for the quality of their low end models. As for Jackson, I really don't know how their low end guitars are, but I could probably guess that they are not too bad. Of course, it all comes down to your personal preference. From what I've heard and played, both Jackson and ESP are both solid choices. While even the low end LTD guitars are well made, if you want better hardware and some better build quality, do what T00DEEPBLUE said and "go used".

As for a recomendation for the two you are looking at, my choice would be the ESP, mainly because I don't know how good Jackson's low end guitars are built, and because I have an ESP from the same level as the one you're looking at, and love it. It stays in tune really well, plays good, and while the stock pickups are nothing to brag about, I still think that they are good enough for what I play with them.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson