If you were asked by TV producer to have cameras following you around for a show?

No
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

How much are they paying? what is the context of the show? How long am I being filmed ?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What exactly would it be about? My day to day life? How much money are they giving me? How long will it last?

I might, depending on the circumstances.
nah
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
with the correct editing that could be a hilarious show. i live with very funny people.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Yes, I hope they like watching me sit around masturbating.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
How much are they paying? what is the context of the show? How long am I being filmed ?

These
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dimarzio45
^Those.

This
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Not unless the producer drove a very big truck of money up to my house, and gave me all the money. Like seriously, several tons of money.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Do you know how much cough medicine and chewing gum I could buy with that reality TV money? Absolutely.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My life is either boring, or illegal at any given moment. So no.

Oh and I have this thing about not liking cameras being pointed at me.
yes if the money is good but they have to stay out of my bedroom and my bathroom and they have to give me lots of money and they can't put it on tv because drugs and they defs can't come to my dealer's house when I'm picking up because I don't think he would like that
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
yes if the money is good but they have to stay out of my bedroom and my bathroom and they have to give me lots of money and they can't put it on tv because drugs and they defs can't come to my dealer's house when I'm picking up because I don't think he would like that

You would not be a viable candidate for the show then.

Why? Are you making an observational documentary? Well here are some potential topics: heart disease treatment, stamp collection, coin collection, diabetes, medical response dogs, wombats, documentary makers, shoes, Greenland, potato farms.
I recently did an audition for a TV show, one of those art competition shows where they take a bunch of artists, give them different challenges to do each week and gradualy whittle them down to a final winner.

I had to paint while being filmed and interviewed at the same time, which wasn't really a problem, everything was going well but then they said that during the series they would want to film each of us in our homes. I objected because I live in a pretty rough area and I didn't want the contents of my house on TV for every local thief and burglar to see. They weren't willing to compromise, I'd suggested filming me in a local art cafe that has some of my work on the walls, but they insisted that they wanted to film evryone on the program at home, I wouldn't allow it so I was rejected from the running for the program.
I would not like that. I get extremely uncomfortable when people watch me do stuff. I don't mind it when I'm talking to someone and doing something at the same time, but I hate it if they just watch how I do things.

When one of my colleagues watches my screen while I'm working, I usually just pretend to be thinking about something until they look away.
It'd be me staring at the camera, and looking at a screen with the image on it and doing weird shit for about ten minutes and poorly played piano.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
That would be the most boring TV show ever. It would just be me going to work, doing sciency stuff, coming home late and posting on forums.