I've searched the web for around an hour trying to find a dealer that sells this guitar. I saw it on the Gibson website and loved the way the sunburst looked. Now I'm planning to buy it later but I can't even find a dealer. Any help?
Wildwood traffics in short-run Gibson guitars; give them a call: wildwoodguitars.com
Quote by dspellman
Or for an even better top contact Carvin.

Bazinga.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
They were announced in November of 2013, so they are less than a year old. I do not know how limited the edition was, but there should be a few of them out there for sale.

http://www2.gibson.com/News-Lifestyle/Features/en-us/The-Koa-Les-Paul-Standard.aspx

Neat guitar, to be sure. Sweetwater Music says they will not be receiving any more of them. I suppose that is true of the other retailers, but some of them may have one still hanging on the wall.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dspellman

Tru dat
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by dspellman

Or be a man and buy a proper guitar. Like a Gibson Les Paul.
Quote by KingChris90
Or be a man and buy a proper guitar. Like a Gibson Les Paul.

*snort*

Is it true that the Norwegians, Swedes and Finns tell the same jokes about each other, just changing the nationality to suit the teller?

You know, "A Swede, a Norwegian and a Finn walk into a bar. Only the Finn was man enough to walk out at the end of the night..."

I didn't say they were GOOD jokes...
Quote by dspellman
*snort*

Is it true that the Norwegians, Swedes and Finns tell the same jokes about each other, just changing the nationality to suit the teller?

You know, "A Swede, a Norwegian and a Finn walk into a bar. Only the Finn was man enough to walk out at the end of the night..."

I didn't say they were GOOD jokes...

Is is true that i nailed ur mum last night? Well you can call me dad from now on.
Quote by KingChris90
Or be a man and buy a proper guitar.

What does that even mean?

Okey-dokey, that clarifies things.

TS- there are lots of companies out there that will make something similar. Besides Gibson or Carvin, look at Tokai, Veritas...well...just look around! For the price Gibson is asking, you can go custom with many makers.

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 7, 2014,
Quote by KingChris90
Is is true that i nailed ur mum last night? Well you can call me dad from now on.

My mother is dead. Her ashes are in an urn in my entryway.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
What does that even mean?

It means he's 14.
And that he's never touched a Carvin in his life.