http://youtu.be/u6TXysXWNlk

Let me know what you think!

Lyrics are from a poem called Street Walker by Hristo Smirnenski, written in 1921:

You have born in the lap of privation,
Your childhood was useless strife,
Today you dance, your eyes full of tears,
To the tuneless violin of life.

Your implacable stepmother, Night,
Is an evil creature of evil fame;
She tore the narcissus from your breast,
And dragged you down the path of shame.

You celebrate the festival of sin
Beneath the street-lamp's dusky light;
No one can hear the pain in your laugh
When you laugh in the quiet night.

Drunk with illusions and deceptive hope,
With a withered hyacinth on your breast,
You return to your dingy little room to dine
With hunger, your one and only guest.

There hangs on the wall the photo of a child
With pretty and innocent face;
The wistful look it has is now the only trace
Which suffering has not effaced.

The days and nights drag on unchanged…
When ugly and relentless Death
Arrives in the chilly autumn of your life
To wring from you your final breath.

It will discover with a shock,
That powerful Life has got ahead,
Leaving nothing to destructive Death,
That you have long been dead…
Last edited by crushingmetal at Jul 10, 2014,
Wow this is great!.. You said similar to GNR or Van Halen, but I really hear some megadeth/Judas Priest influence in there. Interesting voice but it's very good! Audio quality is great. Guitar solo is awesome. I did hear a few notes in there that seemed just a bit off other than that, it's pretty flawless. Great work, man!
Quote by GuitarFan995
Both solo bits had several off tune bits, especially the first one at 1:50, I don't know whether that was intentional or not, but it didn't sound particularily good in my opinion. Other than that lead guitar was pretty clean and good sounding. Awesome rythm guitar work and drumming. Didn't like that much the dude's voice, but that's just a matter of personal taste, there's nothing objectively wrong with him. Overall it was pretty good. I'd suggest working a bit on that lead guitar. Those bendings could use some work, for instance. They always seem to be overbends.

Quote by fridzeppelin
Wow this is great!.. You said similar to GNR or Van Halen, but I really hear some megadeth/Judas Priest influence in there. Interesting voice but it's very good! Audio quality is great. Guitar solo is awesome. I did hear a few notes in there that seemed just a bit off other than that, it's pretty flawless. Great work, man!

Thanks for the feedback! I was using some crappy old strings for recording this song that didn't stay in tune very well. I have since learnt the importance of shiny new strings, they sound a lot better!