Hi Friends,

I currently desperately trying to choose the electric guitar to buy.

But which one should I buy.

Choices:
1- ESP LTD KH-330
2- Schecter Damien Elite 6 FR

I want to play Trash Metal Music most of the time. And my budget is just affording those guitars.

Help please...
Are the prices the same where you are? The Schecter would appear to have better specs, on paper, though I haven't tried either. I'm not sure how good a FR special is, either (though both have that, and it's probably a direct swap for an OFR if it does turn out to be crap... though that's a fair bit more money, too, and I'd want to check it's a direct swap before buying the guitar).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Any additional comments please

I need your comments urgently...

Have to give my decision
Schecter is better.
Also there's lots of bad words about FR special but in my opinion it's good enough.
Go with schecter.
Here, they have the same price

I will most probably choose the Schecter...

Any last comments? Would appreciate...
yeah if they're almost the same price the schecter seems to be a higher-end model, based on the specs at least. you're normally paying more for signature models because (in most cases) a royalty has to be paid to the endorsing guitarist.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?