Been looking for a good adjustable wah for my "pedalboard in progress". Jams Wahcko looks awesome and sounds amazing... on youtube haha haven't been able to try one. hard to find in stores. the JC wah is similar but almost half the price.

anyone own either one? or have an opinion?
morley is popular on here.

IMO crybabies are way over priced.

i own a Fulltone Clyde and love it. the deluxe version is much more flexible, but my clyde takes care of all my needs.

i will pick up a RMC wizard some way.

oh. and buy used. i paid $85 shipped for a $200 clyde off of TGP.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by jon_six
just realized vs's threads are not allowed on this forum.

i am pretty sure you are fine. the vs. threads that get bad are something like Marshall v. Fender, or on EG Gibson v. Epiphone v. Agile, etc.

this won't cause a problem like that.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
check out the wilson 6 position wahs. they're great and more versatile than the jam pedals wah, and not hugely expensive.

Quote by jon_six
just realized vs's threads are not allowed on this forum.

it's cool, you're looking to choose between two pedals. a pointless versus thread would be, as trashed said, fender vs gibson; something which just generates pointless discussion.
alright kool ill check those out.

also i there such a thing as a Wah pedal/Volume pedal combo? that would help on space on my board.
the fullton clyde deluxe looks epic. haha a little more than i think ill need. but the regular one is defiantly worth checking out.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i am pretty sure you are fine. the vs. threads that get bad are something like Marshall v. Fender, or on EG Gibson v. Epiphone v. Agile, etc.

this won't cause a problem like that.

agreed. a specific, constructive versus question is normally just fine.

i haven't tried either of those wahs so i can't help

Quote by jon_six

also i there such a thing as a Wah pedal/Volume pedal combo? that would help on space on my board.

http://www.morleypedals.com/dm2wv.html

says it's not available in the USA, though. plus i've never tried it so I dunno what it's like.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jul 8, 2014,
[quote="Dave_Mc
http://www.morleypedals.com/dm2wv.html

says it's not available in the USA, though. plus i've never tried it so I dunno what it's like.

There are others that do it. Like the Pro and the Power series.

There's actually a used Pro I sitting in a shop down here. Been intrigued to try it out.
^ ah ok, thanks. I cba looking through the whole site
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?