Page 1 of 2
for me - my first memory was being kicked out of an assembly for some reason when i was 4 or 5 or when i scored a penalty in the school playground.
how is one supposed to know that the first memory you have is the actual first memory and not memory nr 10 from a close period in time?

Unless someone can confirm my life exactly I have no idea whatsoever what that would be
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My EARLIEST memory (happy JohnnyGenzale?) is me and my parents at one of their friend's houses, looking at their greyhounds.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
My EARLIEST memory (happy JohnnyGenzale?) is me and my parents at one of their friend's houses, looking at their greyhounds.

I'm never happy
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Walking around an apartment when I was 2 or 3. Then nothing for 17 years and then seeing this thread
I was walking around the dining room of my house. I was wearing a red sweater vest.

Must've been no more than 2 years old
I have this vague memory of being in my aunt's apartment with a large group of people who were watching a football game. Apparently she moved out of there when I was turning 3 so I was most likely 2
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The oldest memory I can recall:

We were all out in my backyard lighting off fireworks for some reason. It was twilight on a summer evening. The cops came up to inquire about the noise and my uncle told me they had come to take me away. It was a traumatic experience.

I think I was 3 or 4, however old you have to be to understand something like that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Does it have to be the real world to count? Because the first thing I ever remember was a dream. First real world memory was waking up from that dream.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I was watching mickey mouse cartoons on tv with my sister and then got bored and started walking around the garden of our single story bungalow in Oregon. went near some huge pines that were in the next door garden next to their fence and were so thick you so you couldn't see through them, and some dog over there was barking at goodness knows what. It was so dark in those trees compared to how bright the sun was. I then wondered over to the fenced off vegetable patch and stared at a bee on a sunflower for a long time. and that's it.

think I was like 2 or 3-4. sometimes I see my 1st sister as a baby (so it'd be 2) sometimes she's crawling about and dressed (so more like 3-4)

also remember the word 'ochre' because it was a fancy word that I learned quick because it was the colour of the house and the station wagon.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
nothing..

i can't remember yesterday
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I think the first one was in my parents room and my mom was teaching me left and right. I asked her about it a while back and she said I must've been like 2 or 3. I have a couple of other memories in the 2 to 4 range, but I think that's the earliest.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
how is one supposed to know that the first memory you have is the actual first memory and not memory nr 10 from a close period in time?

Unless someone can confirm my life exactly I have no idea whatsoever what that would be

You make an educated guess at how old the memory is.
You wouldn't need to get confirmation from your parents that your memory of your first day of school is older than your memory of your first day of work, would you?

The oldest memory I can think of was that I was in some persons house that my Mum took me to, I assume it was her friend. Have no idea whos house it might have been but they must have had a kid themselves since there were toys around, though I have no memory of the other kid so I guess it was elsewhere with its other parent or something.
I just remember being in this house and playing with one of those toy phones that had a face on the front. A pretty irrelevant memory but when I ask my Mum where we were she has no idea...though I guess "I was playing with a toy phone" isn't a great description to jog her memory.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by Eastwinn
something that probably didn't happen

This but mine is eating a vanilla ice cream cone over a power rangers bowl in me mum's lap when I was probably around 3
I remember sitting in the car and seeing a lot of trees.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i think getting into a fight with a girl at lunch bunch when i was 4 is probably it
The day we got our dog i was 3 and i remember just seeing a lot of puppies in a basket
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
living at my grandmas house i put one of her earrings in my ear not knowing it would piuerce a hole in my virgin ear.

that, or running away from my sister and crossing the street to burger king to get some tele-tubby toy's. My parents got in a lot of trouble because a cop found me and thought they were neglecting me and my sis.
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Not sure if it's my first since they all seem to be a blur but probably when I was almost four and I went to see Santa and he gave the kid in front a Godzilla toy and I was like I want a Godzilla too and Santa was like nah can't do that for yah bud here's a truck and I cried
Being scared to go to pre-school maybe. And I've always had this vague memory (probably made up idk shut up) of pooping on the floor behind everyone
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I remember some stuff from preschool, the way it looked and stuff

I remember running up to this lady and hugging her because I thought she was my mom but she wasn't my mom
banned
My first memory was not being able to remember my entire life. :-/ I remember I was two or three and I was asking my Mom what we did the day before and she told me but I couldn't remember it at all.
I also remember a moment during preschool where I was outside and I realized that I'm sorta sentient now and can decide stuff for myself all of a sudden and suddenly everything seemed different like there were no blank spots after that
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by deadsmileyface
I remember running up to this lady and hugging her because I thought she was my mom but she wasn't my mom

I still do this, quite often too

I have this memory of being late for kindergarten cause we went to the wrong school and getting a yellow card for it

Anybody else got those weird memories of extremely mundane shit from your childhood like staring at at the couch or looking at a random building across the street? I remember almost nothing up to the 4th grade but I strongly remember a handful of vague shit like that
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
I still do this, quite often too

I have this memory of being late for kindergarten cause we went to the wrong school and getting a yellow card for it

Anybody else got those weird memories of extremely mundane shit from your childhood like staring at at the couch or looking at a random building across the street? I remember almost nothing up to the 4th grade but I strongly remember a handful of vague shit like that

Yeah I have lots of memories of mundane/vague things
banned
I've had memories for as long as I can remember.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
My earliest memory? When I did that one thing all those years ago. I was slightly stupid then.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Sitting in a bathtub with a toy fishing rod. We moved out of the house before I turned three, so I must have been two.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
The earliest memory I have is of walking home from playschool to my old house with my mum when I was 3 or 4, telling her about my day and specifically telling her about how this kid climbed to the top of the slide-climby thing and jumped off. I was so impressed by that kid.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Jul 8, 2014,
I was just over 1. It was a car trip to South Dakota. My mom and dad were arguing about something that my dad gave me.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I think I was 3 or 4.

It was a calm, sunny evening. My family and I were living in our apartment at this time. I remember awaking to the bright sunlight shining through the huge window in the living room. I was sleeping on the couch. I got up and overheard my sister (10 at the time) say something about me. I don't remember what it was exactly, but I thought she was being mean to me so I got up and ran over to her, and I tried to grab her ankles. She was sitting on a chair in the ******* area and she stood up and started laughing. I remember crawling under the table and kicking my dad in the shin lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My earliest memory is going to the theater to see The Phantom Menace with my aunt and cousins. My life was already a disappointment.
Page 1 of 2