lookin for something simple, needs 3 channels so i can hook up atleast for my peavy 6505+ and a good noise gate nothing more. anyone know of such a thing?
Seriously a pedal board is extremely easy to make and really cheap. I made my pedal board that will hold 12 pedals nicely, 1"x6" Oak wood, paint, velcro and screws and it was less than $30 USD to build. I will never buy one pre made, it is a waist of money.

there are some picks in my profile with pedals on it, it isn't great pic's but you'll get the idea.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
im not talking about holding petals im talking about something that will hook in 2 my amp and i can actually change channels with it...i dont really know what there called i just looked up multi effects petals on youtube and it looked like the right thing lol...
Pretty sure your amp uses a TRS jack for the footswitch and if it does this will work just fine and it is way cheaper than the ones Peavey sells for their amps
www.amazon.com/Marshall-Footswitch-Two-Button-With/dp/B003OYOXJI/ref=sr_1_4?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1404852898&sr=1-4&keywords=marshall+foot+switch
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
so it has 3 channels right both pushed in high distortion then crunch is one light on then none is clean right?
Buy a used Boss NS-2.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Im sorry, but i was looking for one with a noise gate on it...cut down on cords and crap...
Quote by svaree
Im sorry, but i was looking for one with a noise gate on it...cut down on cords and crap...

Are you looking for a channel switcher or a multi FX board?
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Ok you want a footswitch to change channels, a bad monkey and a ns-2 I think that's everything. It doesn't really require a board tbh.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
You won't get any regular footswitch with a noise gate. Get two seperate units.
If all you're using is guitar and amp, all you should need are good pick ups to control noise. And what exactly do you mean by "channels" ?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
You need the Peavey 6505+ footswitch which takes a 7 pin din cable to switch channels.
I'm guessing if you have a 6505+ you're playing some very high gain stuff. I WOULD NOT recommend the NS-2. It isn't a noise gate, it's a noise suppressor. The ISP - Decimator is your best bet. It's slightly more expensive ($130 vs $100 new) but it's well worth it.

I have a 6505+ and a NS-2 and a ISP - Decimator. I know what's up.
prs, if i can only use that 7 pin plug then the isp sounds like the right way 2 go. i once had one but some douche stole it...thanks everyone, i was just trying to get a channel switcher with a noise gate built in...but then i guess i would have to buy the damn cords...then i guess i only need to buy one cord if i go with this. thanks again everyone
Quote by PRSLover17
You need the Peavey 6505+ footswitch which takes a 7 pin din cable to switch channels.
I'm guessing if you have a 6505+ you're playing some very high gain stuff. I WOULD NOT recommend the NS-2. It isn't a noise gate, it's a noise suppressor. The ISP - Decimator is your best bet. It's slightly more expensive ($130 vs $100 new) but it's well worth it.

I have a 6505+ and a NS-2 and a ISP - Decimator. I know what's up.

Doesn't the noise suppressor reduce the gain and mess with your sound because of that?
Quote by svaree
(...) then i guess i only need to buy one cord if i go with this. (...)

If you only have one cable right now, you'll need two more.
You'll want to wire your gear like this:

Guitar ---(cable)---> Peavey 6505+ input
FX loop out ---(cable)---> ISP Decimator ---(cable)---> FX loop in
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Reages
Doesn't the noise suppressor reduce the gain and mess with your sound because of that?

It really does, especially for high gain tight playing. I find it pulls a lot of mids/high out of your tone too.
Quote by Reages

Only if you set the gate/threshold too high, or you have a shitty noise gate/suppresor
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate