Page 1 of 2
Have you ever gotten so sick of girls hitting on you that you just tell them you are gay?

By no means do I like the ****, I've had opportunities to put a dick in my ass or my mouth, but I've opted out for different reasons, but I can't seem to help nasty ass chicks hitting on me. I'm sick of it. I know I'm good looking, fine I have blonde hair and blue eyes, yes my eyes are nice, my **** is nice, but I don't want to **** you.

Have you ever flat out told a chick you're gay because they're nasty?

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
That fact that you use 'being gay' as an excuse for things shows you're true opinions of gay people.

I'm disappointed TS.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by NewDayHappy
Have you ever gotten so sick of girls hitting on you that you just tell them you are gay?

By no means do I like the ****, I've had opportunities to put a dick in my ass or my mouth, but I've opted out for different reasons, but I can't seem to help nasty ass chicks hitting on me. I'm sick of it. I know I'm good looking, fine I have blonde hair and blue eyes, yes my eyes are nice, my **** is nice, but I don't want to **** you.

Have you ever flat out told a chick you're gay because they're nasty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNSG1LM4Pmw
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Virgin detected
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by NewDayHappy
Well, I haven't gotten anymore texts since I "came out."

You are just a ****ing quote machine.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
You are just a ****ing quote machine.

At first I wanted to **** her, but wayyy to clingy.
This seems like a bot that laid low for half a year.
An adult human doesn't speak like this.

Either way saying no is easier, fewer letters even.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 8, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
no because girls never hit on me

It's okay, you'll get it eventually and you will most likely be disappointed.
Quote by Baby Joel
That fact that you use 'being gay' as an excuse for things shows you're true opinions of gay people.

I'm disappointed TS.

It's just much easier to say, look I am gay than it is to say, look you are ****ing nasty.
Quote by NewDayHappy
It's just much easier to say, look I am gay than it is to say, look you are ****ing nasty.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by NewDayHappy

At least you recognise that those are the only two options as to what you could say. Anything else simply won't be understood by women aka the lower class.
you seem like a genuine prick so I find it hard to believe that any female would like you.
this house is bitchin
Yes. I am handsome and straight. Girls like that I am handsome and straight. They're always like "lolmnt...lolmnt, please put your penis inside of me." And sometimes I do. Sometimes I do because having sex makes your penis feel good. But sometimes I tell them I am gay because I do not want to have sex with them. Girls do not like me when I am just handsome and not straight.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Yes. I am handsome and straight. Girls like that I am handsome and straight. They're always like "lolmnt...lolmnt, please put your penis inside of me." And sometimes I do. Sometimes I do because having sex makes your penis feel good. But sometimes I tell them I am gay because I do not want to have sex with them. Girls do not like me when I am just handsome and not straight.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by lolmnt

I like how you make sure to say that it is your penis that feels good from the sex. This makes an important distinction that sex is not any sort of true or lasting happiness, which is an emotional state, rather, sex is a physical reaction to a physical action. It doesn't compare to true love

Good post lolmnt
Quote by lolmnt
"lolmnt...lolmnt, please put your penis inside of me."

that is what your girlfriend said before i had sex with her but instead of lolmnt she said dead of course because she was having sex with me and not you
banned
Quote by NewDayHappy

I think thats just your subconcscious speaking for you
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
No, I'm just noncommittal and string them along for however long it takes for them to lose interest.
This. No feelings are hurt, and anybody who isn't obsessive will lose interest or relegate you to the friend category soon enough.
Quote by Baby Joel
I like how you make sure to say that it is your penis that feels good from the sex. This makes an important distinction that sex is not any sort of true or lasting happiness, which is an emotional state, rather, sex is a physical reaction to a physical action. It doesn't compare to true love

Good post lolmnt

Yes it is a good post because sex is different than making love sometimes and I pointed out how sex is different than making love making it a good post. Although sex is part of making love it is not the only part of making love. You need love and emotions to make love to a pretty woman. You need sex too, but you can have sex and not be making love to a pretty woman.

Hope this helps!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by deadsmileyface
that is what your girlfriend said before i had sex with her but instead of lolmnt she said dead of course because she was having sex with me and not you

gee i hope this post is not going too far i didnt mean to rub it in too much there bud
banned
Quote by lolmnt
Yes it is a good post because sex is different than making love sometimes and I pointed out how sex is different than making love making it a good post. Although sex is part of making love it is not the only part of making love. You need love and emotions to make love to a pretty woman. You need sex too, but you can have sex and not be making love to a pretty woman.

Hope this helps!

This is why lolmnt gets the ladies and in general is just a good guy
Quote by deadsmileyface
gee i hope this post is not going too far i didnt mean to rub it in too much there bud

i rubbed it in ur mum last night hehehheheee
Quote by Baby Joel
i rubbed it in ur mum last night hehehheheee

stop that we are making fun of lolmnt today not dead
banned
Quote by Baby Joel
This is why lolmnt gets the ladies and in general is just a good guy

The key to getting pretty ladies is respect.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

the only way i know how to get ladies is to talk in my deep posh english voice and tell a story about margaret thatcher and christopher hitchens

this has worked 100% of the time with cool&nice girls i shit you not
Quote by willT08
the only way i know how to get ladies is to talk in my deep posh english voice and tell a story about margaret thatcher and christopher hitchens

this has worked 100% of the time with cool&nice girls i shit you not

this works 100% of the time with girls in france except replace posh with northern and story with incomprehensible northernness
This is why I wear a wedding band all the time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This is why I need to go to france
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Page 1 of 2