what are your favorites and if possible how do you make them
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Smoothies cause it's just frozen fruit, yoghurt, and milk if it needs to be more liquidy
like yum
and they're healthier cause you can do green smoothies and stuff etc you know what i mean

milkshakes are cool too but not as cool cause smoothies are where it's at
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by deadsmileyface
this thead is well timed robert sakamanos cuz my grandma just bought a fancy blender

yes and i just realized i had one

Quote by Baby Joel
Smoothies cause it's just frozen fruit, yoghurt, and milk if it needs to be more liquidy
like yum
and they're healthier cause you can do green smoothies and stuff etc you know what i mean

milkshakes are cool too but not as cool cause smoothies are where it's at

no my bad lol i meant like individually what are your favorites like strawberry banana for example
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Smoothies are good. They give me big muscles. I like to drink smoothies and have big muscles.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

no my bad lol i meant like individually what are your favorites like strawberry banana for example

yeah I like smoothies more
it's all coming back

Quote by lolmnt
Smoothies are good. They give me big muscles. I like to drink smoothies and have big muscles.

yes

what kind of smoothies do you like lolmnt?

Quote by Baby Joel
yeah I like smoothies more

ok
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
For real though, strawberry banana is classic, summer fruits (raspberry, blackberry, and sometimes blueberry) is another classic. Mango banana is nice, pineapple mango is nice, mango strawberry is nice, mango mango is nice. Grapes are nice to add cause they just make things sweet, bananas are nice to add cause the flavour is subtle and they add good texture and then if you need a good protein shake just put a steak in the blender and there you go it's all protein and if you don't feel like steak you can try turkey or chicken too
it's all coming back

mintertreat22

ingredients:

french vanilla ice cream
golden double stuff oreos
a shoe or smth hard like that
paper towels

directions:

scoop (or slice if yr canadian) fv ice cream into a cup
let it melt up a bit so it's not so tough
wrap a bunch of golden oreos in paper towels
smash them with shoe
pour cookie bits over top of melty ice cream
stir it all up until it reaches desired consistency
OPTIONAL STEPS:
now is when you can get creative and add any shit you think will go well with your treat
have fun

best enjoyed on a porch/balcony @ 5 am watching the stars set/sunrise while listening to this album & drinking a greek coffee on the side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtVT1zwfGD0

#bobsacamano #summersucks #2014 #dearandtheheadlights #mintertreats #ultimateguitar #niceandcool #bobthread #myfriendbobsacamano #oreos #golden #canada #sunrise #coffee #ponyboy #shoes #stirrednotshook #ryangetzlaf22 #σακάμανoς

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
yes

what kind of smoothies do you like lolmnt?

I like to drink one I make myself with strawberries and chocolate protein powder. It is like drinking a chocolate covered strawberry. Plus it gives me big muscles.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I typically just drink juice or milk if I want those textures.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I like both milkshakes and smoothies quite a lot but I don't know any recipes off the top of my head so can I give you a frozen lemonade recipe instead? Great.

1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup mint leaves
2 cups water
3 cups ice
Blend ingredients until smooth. Goes well on a summer night with pork and/or Mexican flavors.

I just stick two scoops of ice cream and about 200 milliliters of milk.
Blend it and voila. Milkshake.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by TheTee56
I just stick two scoops of ice cream and about 200 milliliters of milk.
Blend it and voila. Milkshake.

That's the ticket.

Also, f*ck smoothies.
Dairy makes me fart something nasty and tears up my stomach so milkshakes are out of the question

Smoothies are where it's at, especially if you use vanilla rice milk, a can of mandarin oranges (drained) + a shitton fresh mango is amazing
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
mintertreat22

ingredients:

french vanilla ice cream
golden double stuff oreos
a shoe or smth hard like that
paper towels

directions:

scoop (or slice if yr canadian) fv ice cream into a cup
let it melt up a bit so it's not so tough
wrap a bunch of golden oreos in paper towels
smash them with shoe
pour cookie bits over top of melty ice cream
stir it all up until it reaches desired consistency
OPTIONAL STEPS:
now is when you can get creative and add any shit you think will go well with your treat
have fun

best enjoyed on a porch/balcony @ 5 am watching the stars set/sunrise while listening to this album & drinking a greek coffee on the side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtVT1zwfGD0

#bobsacamano #summersucks #2014 #dearandtheheadlights #mintertreats #ultimateguitar #niceandcool #bobthread #myfriendbobsacamano #oreos #golden #canada #sunrise #coffee #ponyboy #shoes #stirrednotshook #ryangetzlaf22 #σακάμανoς

minterbro i love this post more than you could ever know
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Cherries, mango, ice
Cherries, ice, cocoa powder
Grapes and peaches, ice
Anything, cashews, banana, whatever