what/when/which/who/where is that which lies beyond human perception and comprehension

where do i go for information on [subject]
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
reality sucks

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
If it lies beyond our perception and comprehension you can find additional resources at nowhere.

how do i get there
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
While we may believe
our world - our reality
to be that is - is but one
manifestation of the essence
Other planes lie beyond the reach
of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
than what we see or touch or feel
banned
Quote by Burgery
how do i get there

Combine equal parts of nightshade and morning glory seeds in a blender and strain the resulting liquid through a fine sieve into a funnel inserted in ur bum
Guys if you woke up tomorrow and it turns you were hooked up to a virtual reality machine this whole time, would all your experiences be meaningless?

What does this say about the future of virtual reality and how people will find meaning in it
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Combine equal parts of nightshade and morning glory seeds in a blender and strain the resulting liquid through a fine sieve into a funnel inserted in ur bum

dosage?
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
dosage?

probably around three, but you might need four if it doesn't work
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Burgery
what/when/which/who/where is that which lies beyond human perception and comprehension
here

it's just moving now

outside of here
If you woke up tomorrow and met Jesus Christ of the bible, would he have the same essence of the Jesus of the bible???
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
If you woke up tomorrow and met Jesus Christ of the bible, would he have the same essence of the Jesus of the bible???

how do you mean
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
how do you mean

This question thing is getting way out of hand.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by MinterMan22
reality sucks

like a black hole?
Quote by korinaflyingv
Do drugs, get high, and listen to orgasmic-stoner-synth wave/rock

Better than facing reality.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Rossenrot
Zombo com (requires flash player)

And the proper question is "What is?"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
[snipelfritz]: its all bubbly circles
Quote by korinaflyingv
This is a train wreck
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by Burgery

There's different dimensions for this type of stuff.

Dimensions are so damn vast and there are more dimensions that pose a significant non understanding than galaxies imo.

Also if gods existed, that shit would be a level 3417 dimension energy sorcerer who mends worlds to its whim.

EDIT AGAIN: There's no 3418 dimensions because 3417 dimension energy sorcerer was smart enough to defeat the higher dimensions. There are also lower dimension energy sorcerers that do its bidding, but 3417 is the top one btw.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelshizzle at Jul 9, 2014,
Well sometimes I try to fart but then it goes back up my butt
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Nelshizzle

EDIT AGAIN: There's no 3418 dimensions because 3417 dimension energy sorcerer was smart enough to defeat the higher dimensions. There are also lower dimension energy sorcerers that do its bidding, but 3417 is the top one btw.

there are infinite dimensions tho
banned
Quote by Burgery
like a black hole?

Black holes do not suck.

They distort spacetime in a manner which causes other things to move towards them, much like everything else which has mass. Just more so.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by deadsmileyface
there are infinite dimensions tho

ya man n lvl 3414 dimension energy sorcerer beat them all duh.

Quote by Nelshizzle
ya man n lvl 3414 dimension energy sorcerer beat them all duh.

nice straw man

you fool, if there are infinite dimensions then there must exist a dimension where there is a stronger sorcerer
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
nice straw man

you fool, if there are infinite dimensions then there must exist a dimension where there is a stronger sorcerer

unless that sorcerer was destroyed by an even stronger sorcerer.

Also there's dimensions that have a in between the infinite where energy sorcerers can perceive dimensional manipulation better than their over convoluted higher dimensional counterparts.

Just like we can manipulate the 2nd and 1st dimensional plain. We are fleshy energy sorcerers and most of them are called Bob Ross.

Last edited by Nelshizzle at Jul 9, 2014,