It is such that it is the nature of things to be static. The universe is godly in that all of time can be seen at once and it does not waiver to the godly figure that can look down on it. It is so that all sound and silence is present at once. This is the nature of things.

Since the beginning of the universe time has been unraveled within it through the interaction of things, until we have arrived here at this moment. The splitting of sound and silence only present to the ungodly observer. As Duchamp taught us, the listener completes the piece.

This unravelling is an illusion of experience. Sound and silence remain together.

What scales sound good in the key of Cm?
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
You need to use modes. Modes make you sound reel gud and smrt.

What's a Dutch Amp? Is that a good brand?

I like the Javanese #2 and Hypolocrian.

If you want to sound like Bach use Harmonic Minor.

Thank you I feel like I'm really getting a handle on music now. I can't believe some people don't want to learn theory!
Hi Will,

I have a feeling that you're asking this question simply to disagree with whomever responds. Is this the case?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Not at all I have already found a useful piece of musical information in this
If you want to sound like Bach use Harmonic Minor.
The other question I had was how do I pick note lengths in the reality that sound and silence occur simultaneously?

Does Paul Gilbert have any instructional videos about this so I may further my understanding of music?
Quote by captainsnazz
If you're in Cm basically what you're going to want to do is just play one F# note for 8 bars and automate sick pitch and filter drops under randomly selected hats

I haven't read about that in any of my books...

I'll have to consult them first but I'm sure your advice is helpful too

btw if anyone has any paul gilbert videos i could watch I'd really appreciate it scarified rocks my balls ahaha

Also I just read this
Noise is the
background of information, the material of that form
[...] Background noise may well be the ground of our
being. It may be that our being is not at rest [...] The
background noise never ceases; it is limitless, continuous,
unending, unchanging. It has itself no background,
no contradictory [...] Noise cannot be made a
phenomenon; every phenomenon is separated from it, a
silhouette on a backdrop, like a beacon against the fog,
as every message, every cry, every call, every signal must
be separated from the hubbub that occupies silence,
in order to be, to be perceived, to be known, to be
exchanged. As soon as a phenomenon appears, it leaves
the noise; as soon as a form looms up or pokes through,
it reveals itself by veiling noise. So noise is not a matter
of phenomenology, so it is a matter of being itself.
I'm struggling to understand how to apply this to my chord inversions...any ideas?
Quote by willT08
.....I'm struggling to understand how to apply this to my chord inversions...any ideas?

Yeah man check out The Ramones first album
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
Anything you want really.... Between chords and there substitutions you can pretty much do whatever.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I'm closing this thread on the basis that TS has created it just to insult those who respond.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud