dis is a new phase in my comedy career. lately, i been pulling my wiener out and pretending like its a person. i call him Flubs. BAR HAR HAR HAR!

like, me and my fat girlfriend brenda will be sitting eating tacos, and i'll pull my wiener out and make Flubs talk. i just waggle him around and make him say stuff like "feeeeeed me"! brenda doesn't think its funny, but she's a two bit dame, so who cares?

my homie naven thinks its hillarious, and he asks to talk to Flubs all da time. and i pull him out and make him say "heeeey naven! someone FEEED ME"! and i make him talk in a sad voice. naven really thinks its funny cos naven can appreciate funny stuff.

my mom and uncle travis HATE IT! we was having dinner at my uncle travis house, and i pulled it out on him and started making it talk and stuff. needless to say he got so mad and put me in a headlock again and my mom started crying. BAR HAR HAR HAR!

hey ASMB! FLUBS IS OUT NOW! wanna ask him something? BAR HAR HAR! DAT FUNNY! ME FUNNY!
Wow we've reached a whole new level of dumb
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
Wow we've reached a whole new level of dumb

i reached a whole new level of your mom's butt!
Flubs, how does it feel to be connected to an actual knob?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽