If you have an Android/Google device you can go to this URL and check your location history based on your phone "checking in" places. It's pretty weird how they have information about where you are. https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

There's an option to look at it from an iPhone too if you're a Steve Jobs type of guy.

What do you think of companies collecting our location? Is the payoff for weather alerts and traffic info and stuff worth the risk of giving up where we are to others?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
It's so that when the Reapers come, they'll have more data, and more accurate data, that they'll need in order to harvest.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
google got your balls
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by kirkisking
I don't even have a phone

says the guy with the facebook account that is incredibly active and filled with friends who love you who happen to love metal as well.

>_>
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by StewieSwan
Too busy checking my privilege

white cis hetero middle class males are SCUM

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yeah its weird but its not like they are gonna do anything with it

unless america becomes a police state thanks obamo!!!!!
Quote by EndTheRapture51

i hope you dont actually think this is funny okay
banned
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Oh dude, my privilege goes so far beyond that.
Check out my band Disturbed
Oh ****. This shit could get me in so much trouble. I'm looking at my history and what the **** this is so creepy.

north and east london boy, with some the odd funtime in central.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I don't own a phone, and usually when I do it's a burner.

There's certain locations I don't care to be traced too, but they aren't a mystery. It's not like I walk around in a mask.

In the last two months I haven't left the house except for one time when I left town.
Gps in phone seems like a good idea for finding missing people.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 9, 2014,
Mine has no location history.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by theguitarist

north and east london boy, with some the odd funtime in central.

My epic travelling across the East coast sort of.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
My epic travelling across the East coast sort of.

So... what's your opinion on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city center?
Yeah, but does it know the things I've smelled?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So... what's your opinion on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city center?

I do not agree with Partridge, I love the pedestrainised zones as a pedestrian myself.

Quote by LivinJoke84
Why people "check in" i will never know

Must be my age

I have been keeping GPS on since getting my new phone a month ago since some apps, like bus times work better with it on and also the battery life is good and I got a decent GB data plan.

also I think google location estimates when you are near cell towers if you have your data turned on, regardless of GPS.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I do not agree with Partridge, I love the pedestrainised zones as a pedestrian myself.

But traders need access to Dixons!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
But traders need access to Dixons!

Dixons doesn't even exist any more!

Quote by Nelshizzle
says the guy with the facebook account that is incredibly active and filled with friends who love you who happen to love metal as well.

>_>

I'm pretty hard to find, like
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Magic. It actually manages to distinguish between going into Tesco itself and just using the cash machine at Tesco.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
guess that's how they know how built up traffic is when i use google maps as a satnav
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Meh. You don't need to "check in" for someone to know you went somewhere. And unless you're some hollywood movie type hacker your phone has gps on even when it's off.
Why has this thread spawned a UG meme

My phone doesn't have GPS. It doesn't even have a camera. Surprisingly it's in color, though even the Atari 2600 had a larger color pallet

Not sure I would want my movement being tracked anyway, I don't even understand why people do it on things like Facebook. If I wanted people to know where I am, I would tell them where I am personally.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
My phone doesn't have GPS. It doesn't even have a camera. Surprisingly it's in color, though even the Atari 2600 had a larger color pallet

Not sure I would want my movement being tracked anyway, I don't even understand why people do it on things like Facebook. If I wanted people to know where I am, I would tell them where I am personally.

If you told them where you are personally, they'd be there, too.

Duhn duhn duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn!