Page 1 of 2
Well have you? testicular cancer is no joke.

If you feel a lump on ya sack go to the doc yo.

No Doc. Brown cause this aint no back to the future.

Peace.
This thread is about balls
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I feel that that response was uncalled for.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I feel that that response was uncalled for.
But graham, ur mom be calling me all day long.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

like once a week properly.

and despite all my jerking off I still got a hard little sperm cyst that one time, freaking me out.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I found a lump a few years back and went to the doctor to get it checked out. Was cool and awkward at the same time, because the nurse to examine my junk first was extremely pretty, so I had to force myself to think about horrible things to avoid getting a boner. In retrospect I kinda wish I'd just let it happen just to see what the response was haha. All I had to do was be like "oh, I'm so sorry, I can't help it"

Then she sent me over to get an ultra sound. This time the nurse asked me to go lay down and put a towel over my dick first. I soon found out why. She put this warm jell on my balls and then proceeded to basically play with my balls. Impossible to avoid a boner in that situation and she clearly knew that. After a while of having trouble getting it to show up on the ultrasound (like 10 minutes) she calls up the other nurse, who comes over and helps her get the ultra sound, so I had two nurses playing with my balls at the same time.

So, finally the get a good scan and send me back and I finally see the doctor and he says it's a varicocele and nothing to worry about unless it starts to hurt, and of course he examines my balls himself, but by this point it seems like everyone in the world has been playing with my balls and it doesn't even bother me anymore
my dick is covered with sebaceous gland so lumps are normal for me.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I have a big lump on my foot but it's just a bunch of bones that broke and didn't grow back properly, nothing to worry about. I thought it was bad for a really long time though
cat
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
my dick is covered with sebaceous gland so lumps are normal for me.
Unfortunately, this. That, or I have some new form of symptom-less supercancer.
Quote by herby190
Unfortunately, this. That, or I have some new form of symptom-less supercancer.

Maybe the supercancer gives you superpowers.
I genuinely have something seriously wrong with my testicles (been like this for a few months now) but I can't go to the doctors to get them checked. I'm for real waiting to die of cancer. :/
Botox your balls, it smooths out the wrinkles so you can see, lumps. Also makes it easier to shave them.

Cancer is no joke though.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Last edited by ecvMatt at Jul 9, 2014,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm checking them right. Now.

Quote by guitarxo
I have a big lump on my foot but it's just a bunch of bones that broke and didn't grow back properly, nothing to worry about. I thought it was bad for a really long time though

Well it could still be testicular cancer.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jul 9, 2014,
I used to. But with the veins and whatever else in the sack I always think I feel a bump and think it's cancer so I had to stop.
Yes i check them at leasy every 3 days.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I genuinely have something seriously wrong with my testicles (been like this for a few months now) but I can't go to the doctors to get them checked. I'm for real waiting to die of cancer. :/

Do you strap them back? If yes that could be causing some damage.
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Do you strap them back? If yes that could be causing some damage.

No, I rarely ever tuck.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Well it could still be testicular cancer.

Oopsies

For real though that's like the one cancer that no one in my family has so I think I'm pretty safe
cat
Quote by KingChris90
Maybe the supercancer gives you superpowers.
I hope not; if this is me with superpowers, regular me's a pussy.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I found a lump a few years back and went to the doctor to get it checked out. Was cool and awkward at the same time, because the nurse to examine my junk first was extremely pretty, so I had to force myself to think about horrible things to avoid getting a boner. In retrospect I kinda wish I'd just let it happen just to see what the response was haha. All I had to do was be like "oh, I'm so sorry, I can't help it"

Then she sent me over to get an ultra sound. This time the nurse asked me to go lay down and put a towel over my dick first. I soon found out why. She put this warm jell on my balls and then proceeded to basically play with my balls. Impossible to avoid a boner in that situation and she clearly knew that. After a while of having trouble getting it to show up on the ultrasound (like 10 minutes) she calls up the other nurse, who comes over and helps her get the ultra sound, so I had two nurses playing with my balls at the same time.

So, finally the get a good scan and send me back and I finally see the doctor and he says it's a varicocele and nothing to worry about unless it starts to hurt, and of course he examines my balls himself, but by this point it seems like everyone in the world has been playing with my balls and it doesn't even bother me anymore

No happy ending?
Quote by guitarxo
Oopsies

For real though that's like the one cancer that no one in my family has so I think I'm pretty safe

I must be kinda lucky. There's only been one cancer death in the last 3 generations of my family.

Although to be fair, the polycystic kidneys aren't fun.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
They got a beautiful blue-ish hue to em'.
Sun dancin' off of em' just nice.
"Hey kid, can i trade you my twinkie for your plums?"
No... These are my plums...
Gettin' ready to take them to the market...
Take em' to the farmer's market....
Despite the amount of time I spend enjoying 'alone time', I don't really ever check my balls.

If I'm sat around being lazy watching TV, I tend to just stick my hand down there and cup them, rub them a little...but I don't really pay attention to whether or not they have signs of cancer. I'm to engrossed in the TV/the cupping of the balls.

I have a strange lump in my hand, though that's because of breakages/fractures that healed strangely because I didn't go to the hospital...because it didn't hurt enough or stop me doing enough for me to hassle the hospital staff for something I can 'walk off'.

Seriously, if had a large blade impaled through my torso and had literally coughed up a lung, as long as I thought there was a good chance I would survive, I wouldn't go to the hospital as I don't want to waste the Hospital staffs time with something that isn't going actually to kill me.
I would just pop that lung back in my mouth, pull out the blade and let out an Arnold Schwarzenegger style one-liner whilst staring into a close up camera. "I'll live".
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
the fuck man i just posted in another thread about my balls
might have a hernia
but at the same time i've been getting similar pain for the past few months at random periods without any warning, usually later in the day, but then i feel fine the next morning, sometimes no pain for multiple weeks/months afterwards.
the pain can also switch between balls.
man why all this dick shit have to be so complicated.
Just because of this thread, I checked my balls in the shower a few minutes ago.

Thoroughly.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Just because of this thread, I checked my balls in the shower a few minutes ago.

Thoroughly.

You're not supposed to enjoy it.

This is supposed to be serious.
Am I the only one that hates ball play? Idk if it's cause my sack is so saggy but even when my sack is really tight my balls still get all twisted when a chick messes with them. And if they twist and you don't twist it back or go to the ER bye bye testicle.
How do i check my balls?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I don't have any, but if I had...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2