Hey guys, I got a new guitar in the mail, unfortunately they sent me the wrong thing, they sent me a Squier Bullet Strat that's literally no good for firewood...

What should I do guys? Who do I take it up with, the seller or the courier for possibly accidentally giving me the wrong box, cause I called em up and they said there were two guitars in there...

Makes me sad, should have been an NGD today!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Pics or its an MG
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Pics incoming, give me a moment to upload them, but what do?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Who did you buy it from? Was it an individual or a dealer? How did you pay for it? Credit card, paypal etc?
Contact then both and see if they will cover a new part at all? Not sure what id do tbh.

Sit and cry most likely...

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Quote by jash0508
Who did you buy it from? Was it an individual or a dealer? How did you pay for it? Credit card, paypal etc?

Ebay with a Debit Card
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by jash0508
Was it a debit card through paypal or did you pay the seller directly?

Through Paypal
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
If the seller is refusing to correct the situation I'd contact paypal then and see what recourse you have with them. I believe there is a good chance they can help you get your money back.
Looking at your other thread I guess I'm confused too. Did they send you the wrong guitar or did they send you a defective one? Or is it just a case of buyer's remorse.

Holy batman, huge pics.

Sorry guys!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Ok just saw the other thread and both had references to firewood. Never even looked at the names.

I'd definitely contact paypal and ask about getting your money back. They have helped me in the past with a dispute with a seller.
Quote by jash0508
Ok just saw the other thread and both had references to firewood. Never even looked at the names.

I'd definitely contact paypal and ask about getting your money back. They have helped me in the past with a dispute with a seller.

Excellent, I'll do that!

Pretty sad about this!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
That's not me! Same guitar, different users, possibly miles apart!

I know but its just the same guitar and same vernacular. I wasnt sure if one was a pisstake thread or something!
What was the item that you had purchased? If it was indeed that guitar, was this the condition that you had seen on Ebay? There's many things you can do such as raise a case with Ebay if the seller's description of the guitar wasn't as is... which in the condition its in I don't know why anyone would buy it...
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Parent's have yelled at me to say there's a package left for me in the yard downstairs... Just unwrapped it, what could this be I wonder?

(Sorry about the bed, was just a bit weirded out by this)

Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Now I'm a little confused... you've got a 2nd package that came in?
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Well...

Sorta

Edit, review later. Got to leave for a rehearsal in like half an hour!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Jul 9, 2014,
Nice hngd
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Yes, this thread was pretty much a troll thread. Because GATHER ROUND EG it's story time.

This guitar is special to my heart mainly because of this. It's story time!

So, when I was fourteen... Pretty much seven years ago (As it was the summer) I managed to get the funds together to go and see Megadeth at the Academy, little did I know it was Testament who were supporting them. They blew Megadeth off stage, but I can remember standing there thinking... "Wow, I wish I could play like that" just watching Peterson and Skolnick on stage was absolutely electrifying and just being amazed how Chuck Billy could have so much stage presence just from standing there and being huge, obviously I didn't know any of the tracks because of not knowing whom Testament were or any of their material, but there were two songs that stood out to me that night, one of which being "Into The Pit" because of that intro in D Phrygian (I think?) and the intro to this, people said me being into metal was just a phase, but seeing Testament just fueled my yearning for Metal even more and here I am today.

Anyway, I'm wrecked, been a long day.

One last pic then I'm heading to bed! (Review tomorrow, I promise!)

Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Jul 9, 2014,
Cool story bro. Needs more dragons and shit.

Actually glad you finally got a great guitar you love

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Wait...I'm confused...the same seller sent you the Dean and that weird-arsed strat copy...?
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
Quote by 91RG350
Wait...I'm confused...the same seller sent you the Dean and that weird-arsed strat copy...?

I don't think so, I think he was fucking with everyone
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Kind of figured it was all in jest. Congrats on the v, HNGD!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Fisheth you fvcking troll. You satanic troll.

HNGD
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
The strat copy was actually my first guitar from seven years ago! Will give an indepth review when I plug it in, I accidentally forgot to take my speaker cable from a gig I was doing on Friday!

Derp!

I thought it being a Dean would get some pretty negative reactions like, with the whole IT'S TOO POINTY and DOES IT CAPTURE THE SPIRIT OF DIME thing
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Jul 10, 2014,
I don't like Dean.

But I'd ****ing rock that thing. <3
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
When I saw the pics of the strat I said "what the **** is that?" out loud.

Nice Dean though. HNGD.
HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
This thread was inspired by Tom's "They've sent me the wrong guitar NGD thread"

Anyway, onto the Dean... You know, I know Dean's get a really, really bad rep around here and online, but every Dean I've had (Razorback 255, Dimeoflame, Warbird ML, Eric Peterson V) have all played really, really, really well and been big enough for my big chunky hands to get around but they've all sounded really, really thin and in the case of the Razorback, the build quality wasn't very good)

But this Dean, it's something else... I just didn't connect with my Gibson Faded V at all and that's going to go in favor of this, that's how good a guitar for me it is, it needs a new set of strings, a ferrule and a set up. But I really love the back of the neck and the neck profile. It's in the vein of a Les Paul, but not as thick and not as rounded as one. It feels really comfortable for me to use and it sounds great acoustically.

Not had a chance to plug it in to test if the EMG's are working, but further report this afternoon when I head to the music store for some picks and stuff. But so far I'm blown away by it, seeing as there is literally no info on it at all (Minus some shoddy product demo's and official Dean website) thought I'd leave an in-depth review when I can.

Compared to my Schecter, it feels like a chunkier guitar, but in terms of weight it's probably one of the lightest guitars I've ever used, it weigh's less than my Telecaster, Strat and Schecter. Which is a suprise cause I saw it and thought, OH LORD, THIS THING'S HEAVY. Then I picked it up and was like

The Schecter's profile is flatter though and that one feels like I could play it for an entire set, but with this one I couldn't maybe for a few songs, because my hands would probably cramp for now cause I'm not used to it

Anyway, back to sitting with this bad boy!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Jul 10, 2014,