Has anyone tries these?

I really love ULTEX Jazz III 2.0 picks, however i don't like that their edges are too steep because it get's sometime hard to pick fast.

Does JP jazz III also have same edges or are they a bit less steep?
Less steep....Ultex Jazz picks are 2.0, the JP ones are 1.5...
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
John petrucci jazz III signature pircks

For a second there, I thought it said...
Oooh jazz iii's in 1.5 mm I would so buy if it didn't give predouchie royalties.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I use the JP Jazz III. They were recommended to me when I was looking for 2.0 Ultex. Feel like they are a great in between of the regular Jazz III and Ultex. I have large skinny hands for what it's worth and the regular Jazz III cramped me up.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by metalmingee
I use the JP Jazz III. They were recommended to me when I was looking for 2.0 Ultex. Feel like they are a great in between of the regular Jazz III and Ultex. I have large skinny hands for what it's worth and the regular Jazz III cramped me up.

There's the new Ultez Jazz III XLs if you're interested...those are 1.38mm though....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
I have tried these..little pricey for what I thought at first, but after trying these bad boys out. I LOVE EM!! easy to tremolo pick with and great if you have thicker low strings. Right now I have ernie super slinkys and the pick just glides across em. They feel great in my fingers and I can even pinch down on em to get those pinch harmonics. Get em..you won't be disappointed!

*Guitars*
Ibanez RGR420EX(Silver Artic Frost)

Ibanez AEG10E (Black)
*Effects Pedals*
BOSS GT-10 FX Pedal
*Amps*
Fender Bullet 150 40W
Ibanez IBZ10B 15W
Silvertone Smart IIIs 10W
Harmony 25W

~More Coming Soon!~