Hey y'all, how you doing ? I'm 18 year old, and I love guitars, music and notes.
Now to my stupid question. I recently started listening to Italian music, and the chords I've only found for them are wrriten in a different way that I don't understand. For example I am used to chords that are wrriten the most common way : F, #F, AM, G, CM, just a few examples. And the italian/latin way are writing the chords like : Fa, Sib, Sol, Mi, Si, Re, La (you got the idea) and i'm prb ****ing stupid for not understanding this. But could someone explain to me this methood of writing chords ?

sorry for any mistakes with the language.
and hello again
Hi and welcome!

This is referred to as solfège, and is the classical method of teaching the diatonic scale, sight-reading and pitch recognition.

Here's a link that should help explain what it is, and how it corresponds to the more familiar English system.
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp
You're entirely welcome! Glad to have helped. And again, welcome!
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp