Ok.... so since Im only a bedroom warrior with my guitar I only played throught 1x12 cabinets.

I wanted to upgrade my speaker cabinet to a 4x12, loaded with 2 vintage 30's and 2 Lead 80's..

Is there a way to wire the cabinet so I can use just the 2 vintage 30's and be able to switch to just the Lead 80's if I wanted to, AND switch to a mix between the both?

Probably a dumb question.

B
yeah if you get a stereo cab and make sure that those speakers are the ones which are selected when you switch to stereo I think that should work ok
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?