Right now, I'm playing through a Genz-Benz El Diablo 60 head and a Soldano cab, which is great for my hard rock band. However, I've been thinking of leaving to start a cover band (I'm almost 30, and gave up on "making it" long ago, and on the few occasions when I've done bar gigs, it was always a blast).
Anyway, the Genz-Benz is great since it in essence has four channels (clean, crunch, distortion and lead). But a half-stack is a bit much for these kinds of gigs, so thinking of selling the amp and getting something a bit more practical. Thinking of getting a tube combo amp, ideally one with two channels, and augmenting that with a Tube Screamer as a lead boost. Any recommendations? Been a while since I kept up with the gear out there, so really no clue what's on the market these days. Figure my budget is around $750, which is what I assume I can get for selling the head and cab.
kustom coupé, traynor ycv, maybe mesa f series, something like that? I'm not too well up on used US prices (or even new ones but especially used).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?