Page 1 of 2
So, after a long time of trying to get away from solid state amps, I've finally bought a tube amp. A Bugera 333XL Infinium 2x12 combo, to be exact. I'm really loving the high gain, and tones I get out of it, with no pedals being used at all. Thing's a monster, IMO. Now, the main question is, I would like to tighten up the sound a bit and dial it in for a good "Thrash" tone. Something along the lines of Evile, Overkill, late 80's Metallica, Machine Head, etc. I'm currently undecided as to buy a Ibanez TS-9, a compressor of some sort, and good EQ, or a small effects processor. I'd prefer to keep things as simple as possible, and really just rely heavily on the amps gain. Just something to give it a little more "bite" and what have you. I'll obviously be getting a noise suppressor in the future as well, but the amp is fairly quiet when it comes to buzzing/feedback.

[Edit] I have tried my old DS-1 and MT-2, but am unhappy with how it pairs with the amps gain. Currently all that I'm using is the Bugera's lead gain, and a custom Rhoads with ZW EMG's, with the 85 in the bridge, and 81 in the neck.

TL;DR -> Bought a high gain Bugera, what type of pedals should I invest in?
Last edited by wolf.southwind at Jul 9, 2014,
any tubescreamer or variant will do you well. bad monkeys are like $40 and a lot of people like them (i wasn't as impressed when i bought one )

but i would look into a timmy.

that is my go to
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yeah, DT's Bad Monkey has come up quite a bit while googling info. I've contacted a guy from Kijiji where I live for a TS-9 for $60, but he hasn't emailed me back, yet. I should also mention I have a custom Rhoads with Zack Wylde EMG's with an 85 in the bridge, and 81 in the neck, that's also 18volt modded.

[Edit] I'd like to point out I'm a little sceptical about adding an OD at all, the more I play, and push the amps gain. Once the tubes really warm up, it's more than enough. The gain hasn't gone passed 1 o'clock yet. Maybe a good EQ or compressor would be enough?
Last edited by wolf.southwind at Jul 9, 2014,
A tubescreamer will give a nice little amount of compression. More than enough for myself. You might want more tho with high gain stuff. Anyway it will definitly give it more "bite". It can be great to push it a little harder for solos as well, if you don't like it ON at all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axhh70gwF04

just to show the difference between running boost. i have seen much better demos but this was a quick result.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
So, I'm liking the sound of that TS-9 the most. As Taz said about about compression, that may be the way to go. I want that compressed "chug" but not to the point where it's brick walled like scooped mids. I'm hoping I hear back from the ad lister for that TS-9 soon. So far I'm thinking I'll go with a TS-9, EQ, and a noise suppressor. Thanks for the suggestions, guys!
^ yeah a tubescreamer-alike (or sd1-alike) would be the thing. I was sceptical about using od pedals as boosts, as i thought my amp had enough gain on its own, before I tried one, too. then i tried one and it all made sense.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'll have to try to head down to my music shop and try a few out, and find one I really like. That SD-1 is pretty common, too. I think Jeff Waters from Annihilator used one, before he got his custom OD pedal.

Oh, and I still have my ME-70 I'm trying to sell. Any suggestions about that? I don't particularly like it in front of the amp, and in the effects loop it's okay, but not the greatest. Should I keep it, or ditch it? Was thinking about playing around with it again to try and dial something good in
captain obvious to the rescue, but i suppose it depends on how much you'd get for it, how much you currently use it, and how much it'd cost to replace what you use it for with something else...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like having some sort of small setup for quick shows like open mics and such. If you don't have too many pedals you can bring the pedalboard, but a single unit is nice to have too. If you really don't like the sound of the ME-70, it's another story tho.

It's good money for new pedals too aha.
Dave, I used it a lot with my the old solid state I had, but the only thing I'd miss it for with the Bugera, is the effects and loop station. I think I'll play around with it more in the effects loop, but overall I'm just partial to keeping in the convenience of all the effects. Like what Taz, was stating.
Yeah. I mean if you think you'd use it, even occasionally, and you're not going to get much for it, I'd hang onto it. I have a bunch of things which I might sell, but for all I'd get, I just keep them, just in case.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Better to have and not need, than need and not have, I suppose. :P I just stumbled across Seymour Duncan's new 805 OD pedal. I think I may look further into that, and disregard the EQ pedal. If you haven't heard of it yet, look it up. Pretty intriguing.
Yea not very common EQ/OD.

I think I may look further into that, and disregard the EQ pedal

Keep in mind that an EQ pedal is more of a tool to shape your sound clean or dirt. The EQ on this OD will color the OD and can only be active when the pedal is turned on. I don't know how this section will react when set on a "boost" setting.
Last edited by Taz9 at Jul 12, 2014,
+1 to all this, including mfx being a good thing to have but seperate pedals sound much better.

I think the ts9(type) is better than the sd1(type) as a simple boost to tighten things up.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by wolf.southwind
(a) Better to have and not need, than need and not have, I suppose. :P (b) I just stumbled across Seymour Duncan's new 805 OD pedal. I think I may look further into that, and disregard the EQ pedal. If you haven't heard of it yet, look it up. Pretty intriguing.

(a) yeah pretty much

(b) I think it's a glorified tubescreamer? As Taz9 said, an od will add a bit of clipping most of the time. which is great if that's what you want.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Taz, it's apparently supposed to do well with any gain, high or low. Of course basing that from YouTube videos isn't the best assumption. I'll have to read more into it, and see if I could try it out somewhere. The city is live in is not the greatest for resources like this. I'll definitely buy an EQ when I can afford it, though. I went down to the music shop where I live, and a GE-7 EQ was $140, and if they ordered me an MXR noise gate, $160. :/ Oh, Lucky, I'm definitely choosing the TS-9 over the SD-1, if that ad lister ever emails me back. -.- Dave, the SD pedal is apparently supposed to disregard clipping issues, but as I said, I'll have to look more into it. (Y)

You guys are all big helps. Thanks!

If you wanna check out the video I saw from SD's Facebook page, here is is.

http://youtu.be/7FyYMDu7Q6w
Last edited by wolf.southwind at Jul 12, 2014,
yeah i mean for what you want the duncan od might well be just fine- I was just making the point that that's the big difference between an EQ pedal and an OD.

FWIW I like a boss SD1 too, I don't think you can make blanket statements like an SD1 is worse or whatever. I like my sd1 (well, cheapo daphon clone) better with some amps and for some tones and with other amps and for other tones I like my joyo tubescreamer clone better.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
Yeah. I mean if you think you'd use it, even occasionally, and you're not going to get much for it, I'd hang onto it. I have a bunch of things which I might sell, but for all I'd get, I just keep them, just in case.

i think that phrase has only managed to fill one closet so far...

as well as a 7 pc 80's tama drumset and a pair of really old mahogany Pearl toms. and i have two high-mid/high end drumsets.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Dave, an EQ is definitely on the list. So much more opportunity for a range of tones, and really dialing in things. Just money being an issue, at the moment. The SD 805 is catching my eye/ear because of the EQ and OD in one. Using both together in future would be amazing. I never make bold statement on what's inferior to what. It's all about personal taste IMO. Sh!t I had a Marshall MG100, and got ridiculed for it. Yet, I got some pretty solid tones with the ME-70 in front of it.

Also, I hooked up the ME-70 through the effects loop, and I can sort of tighten things up, using only the EQ. The effects however sound clear as day. I'm thinking I will keep it for now. Unfortunately on the lead channel, it's still pretty brick wall sounding and "fizzy" for my taste. I'll keep working on it.
Quote by wolf.southwind
Dave, an EQ is definitely on the list. So much more opportunity for a range of tones, and really dialing in things. Just money being an issue, at the moment. The SD 805 is catching my eye/ear because of the EQ and OD in one. Using both together in future would be amazing. I never make bold statement on what's inferior to what. It's all about personal taste IMO. Sh!t I had a Marshall MG100, and got ridiculed for it. Yet, I got some pretty solid tones with the ME-70 in front of it.

Also, I hooked up the ME-70 through the effects loop, and I can sort of tighten things up, using only the EQ. The effects however sound clear as day. I'm thinking I will keep it for now. Unfortunately on the lead channel, it's still pretty brick wall sounding and "fizzy" for my taste. I'll keep working on it.

personally i would find a good TS clone. you don't need the 3 band EQ up front as much as a 10 band would be in the loop.

also noteworthy is the signadrive from cmattmods.

i really like the MI Audio Blues Pro they are not very common and there aren't any good boost demos. plus it has a fuzz mode as well as OD. i would take one over a TS any day. to me they seem closer to a SD1 than a TS to me, but i paid like $60 used with Velcro on it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
personally i would find a good TS clone. you don't need the 3 band EQ up front as much as a 10 band would be in the loop.

also noteworthy is the signadrive from cmattmods.

i really like the MI Audio Blues Pro they are not very common and there aren't any good boost demos. plus it has a fuzz mode as well as OD. i would take one over a TS any day. to me they seem closer to a SD1 than a TS to me, but i paid like $60 used with Velcro on it.

I'd have to try an SD 805, and EQ side by side. The guy at my shop is pretty laid back on letting me try stuff. The problem is if he has it or not. I like my tone a little dirty and "old school" sounding. That's why I'm leaning towards the SD 805. I haven't heard of that before. I'll definitely check that out as well. That's why I'm hoping hoping that guy selling the TS-9 emails me back. It's $60 for a $140 pedal new. Hahah
Quote by wolf.southwind
I'd have to try an SD 805, and EQ side by side. The guy at my shop is pretty laid back on letting me try stuff. The problem is if he has it or not. I like my tone a little dirty and "old school" sounding. That's why I'm leaning towards the SD 805. I haven't heard of that before. I'll definitely check that out as well. That's why I'm hoping hoping that guy selling the TS-9 emails me back. It's $60 for a $140 pedal new. Hahah

the EQ is differently used than on a boost. just tone knobs, that flavor only goes in front with the pedal.

the boost kicks v1 in the ass and saturates your tone.

a proper way to use an EQ in the loop is to shape the final tone of your amp, you can cut fizzyness or add more bottom end. the 'industry standard' is the MXR 10 band. but the boost is more important.

if you look at my profile i may have a demo of my Blues Pro with my dual terror. it realllllly old though.

IMO if you have a high gain amp, you need an OD and a noise gate. an EQ would be third.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i think that phrase has only managed to fill one closet so far...

as well as a 7 pc 80's tama drumset and a pair of really old mahogany Pearl toms. and i have two high-mid/high end drumsets.

LOL yeah

and yeah more or less what trashed is saying regarding the OD versus EQ thing... a tubescreamer (or similar) is the easy way to do it, since it does it out of the box.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sorry about the late response. College and family issues, you know, the fun stuff in life. Hahah Trashed, I get what you're saying. I'm really leaning towards the MXR EQ instead now, as well. That blues pro seems to be a tough pedal to come by, but I do like the sound of it.

Overall, I think I'm going to go with the SD-805, MXR EQ, and MXR's noise suppressor as well. The ME-70 can sort of dial in what I'm after, but not "quite" what I'm looking for. Definitely going to keep it for the effects, though. I was thinking about how much I use the chorus, flange, delay, loop, octaver, and harmonizer, and I think I should hold onto it. :P
No worries

Another option might be to get a cheaper tubescreamer clone (or TS-inspired pedal)- that way you might be able to get both the EQ and the OD. And if you're only using the tubescreamer as a boost you probably don't need many extra bells and whistles anyway, a lot of those extra features on the fancier ones are a lot more use if you're using it as a standalone overdrive anyway.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Funny you should mention that, Dave. I'm a huge Devin Townsend fan, and I've always loved his SYL tones, and remembered he did a rig video a few years back. He mentioned a "little green bastard" in it. I found the video again, and it's a Maxon OD808. Basically a TS pedal, from what I can read up on. Seems to be a bit uncommon as well, and a little tricky to find. From how Devy describes it, it almost seems exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone have opinions or experience with that pedal in particular?
it's a tubescreamer. it sounds like a tubescreamer. anything that's a (decent quality) clone is going to sound more or less like a tubescreamer. Don't worry about it too much, you can get worried about minutiae which make very little, if any, difference.

EDIT: Just to clarify what I mean there, it'll work just fine, but so will almost any decent tubescreamer clone.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any in the future. Maybe I'll try to make it to my music shop before it closes and look there. I've been trying to find something that works in the mean time, with my DS-1, MT-2, and ME-70. Even with trying to use no gain on the two pedals, and the ME-70's EQ through the effects loop, it's still kinda weak. All separately, and paired together. Sounds like the pedals take away too much from the solid, chunky gain on the amp.
yeah. a ds1 is kind of scooped-sounding so it'll do that (though vai and satriani used a ds1 as a boost, maybe the older 80s version which had a slightly different circuit, though). a tubescreamer (or sd1) is a lot middier and makes the thing sound more focussed.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, from what I can read about the DS-1's they use, one had a modded one, and both were from a different line (Japanese made) I think. I've been keeping an eye out for an SD-1 as well. I think my uncle MAY have an old one he doesn't use. I'll have to ask him if he's still got it.
Yeah. I haven't tried the older ones but the schematic is different, the older ones used a single op-amp and the circuit was more like a rat in that respect. the newer ones use a dual op-amp, i think.

yeah an sd1 should certainly do what you want (it's not a million miles off a tubescreamer either, the topology is virtually identical, but a lot of the component values are different- basically its sound is broadly similar, but a bit edgier- and fizzier-sounding while the tubescreamer is a bit smoother-sounding, and maybe a bit more range on the gain control). If you can get to try one for free that would be the best option of all.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've been looking into the Joyo Tube screamers, and they seem to be the exact clonea (almost) of the Ibanez TS-9/TS808. I keep getting mixed reviews online, though. Haven't found any demos yet, with it used in front of a high gain amp. Which one do you have, Dave? I'm looking at the JF-01 as a possibility. There's also the JF-02, but it sounds like it would be a little bit too much gain paired with the Bugera's high gain.
I picked up an ehx Soul Food today and just spent the last couple hours getting to know it. Its a really nice "transparent" overdrive. It seems a lil brittle and harsh if you dial it in a certain way (like using it with the gain at 0 and level cranked with too much treble knob) but has hd note clarity. It has several sweet spots on the pedal though and sounds great as a standalone od imo, I don't need all that much gain. I'm pretty impressed with the Soul Food, especially the note definition even with the gain dimed. Add that to your list to check out
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by dannyalcatraz

i would take a fulltone GT500 or even on the weaker side a Fulldrive MOSFET over that.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
These guys have you covered pretty well but I have a suggestion to add:

If money is tight and you can't afford an OD and an EQ pedal both, try to get an OD that has some bass adjustment. While I love my TS-9, it cuts A LOT of bass. That's where my MXR 10-band comes in to improve the sound I get. Some TS clones as well as SD-1 clones have a bass knob or "100 hz" knob that allows you to dial in just the right amount of bass in front of your amp.

For a TS-based pedal, the Green Rhino has a full-range of adjustments, but is based on a standard tubescreamer.

For an SD-1 based pedal, check out the MXR M77 Custom Badass. It has both a 100hz knob and a "bump" switch that re-arranges the eq structure to have more emphasis on the bass and mids. It is quickly becoming my preferred pedal to my TS-9, but I still like my TS-9 for leads.

FYI -- TS-style pedals use symmetrical clipping, whereas SD-1-style pedals use asymmetrical clipping. Asymmetrical clipping sounds a little more grainy and buzzy (not in a bad way). Symmetrical is a little smoother and less aggressive sounding. There's not a huge difference either way, but it is notable. For your needs, an SD-1 based pedal might be better, because a lot of those old thrash bands used Boss SD-1s rather than TS style pedals.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Well I got a hold of my uncle, and he's has an old DS-2, not an SD-1. :/ Lucky, I think actually seen an EHX Soul Food at my music shop. I'll definitely add that to the list. Danny, I'll look into it, but the price is a little steep for me, at the moment. Kail, my Bugera actually puts out A LOT of bottom end bass. I've never had to go passed 1 o'clock with it. An EQ is for sure on the list once I have the cash for one though. The MXR one is my choice for that. I think I've heard of that Green Rhino before, too. I'll check it out, as well as that MXR Custom. If I can find an old SD-1somewhere for cheap that'd be great. I'm just leaning towards a TS because of it's versatility in tone, but either one will do for now. Just starting to get my teeth into the Bugera now, and with all your guys help, it's really narrowing down my search. You've all been big helps.

I'd also like to note that the only music shop I have in the city I live in, does not carry much or have a huge variety. Finding something here is almost impossible. Even the shop owners I've talked to hate ordering things because of the time it takes, the shipping costs, and general grief. Which is weird because I'm only 3 hours from the border. :/ Anyways, again, you've all been great help.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i would take a fulltone GT500 or even on the weaker side a Fulldrive MOSFET over that.

Personal tastes: why there are hundreds of pedals if each kind on the market!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by wolf.southwind
I've been looking into the Joyo Tube screamers, and they seem to be the exact clonea (almost) of the Ibanez TS-9/TS808. I keep getting mixed reviews online, though. Haven't found any demos yet, with it used in front of a high gain amp. Which one do you have, Dave? I'm looking at the JF-01 as a possibility. There's also the JF-02, but it sounds like it would be a little bit too much gain paired with the Bugera's high gain.

yeah the joyo one sounds like a tubescreamer and will work just fine into a high gain amp. i have, er, two of them.

i don't like the jf-02 (the ultimate drive, right? it's a fulltone ocd clone-ish) as much as a boost, it has a lot more bass. it actually cleans up just fine to use as a boost with the gain on zero, but it doesn't do the nice tone-shaping thing a TS does (conversely some may well prefer it because it doesn't do that though personally there are other pedals I'd rather use as a more transparent boost, too).

problem is, a lot of people have been having problems with the reliability of joyos. mine have been fine, but yeah. it's definitely worth bearing in mind.

a digitech bad monkey is probably the cheapest way to get something which is reliable and which still does more or less the same thing as a ts.

Quote by lucky1978
I picked up an ehx Soul Food today and just spent the last couple hours getting to know it. Its a really nice "transparent" overdrive. It seems a lil brittle and harsh if you dial it in a certain way (like using it with the gain at 0 and level cranked with too much treble knob) but has hd note clarity. It has several sweet spots on the pedal though and sounds great as a standalone od imo, I don't need all that much gain. I'm pretty impressed with the Soul Food, especially the note definition even with the gain dimed. Add that to your list to check out

ah sweet you got it?

Quote by KailM

FYI -- TS-style pedals use symmetrical clipping, whereas SD-1-style pedals use asymmetrical clipping. Asymmetrical clipping sounds a little more grainy and buzzy (not in a bad way). Symmetrical is a little smoother and less aggressive sounding. There's not a huge difference either way, but it is notable. For your needs, an SD-1 based pedal might be better, because a lot of those old thrash bands used Boss SD-1s rather than TS style pedals.

I agree with the difference in tone you said, but I'm not sure it's solely (or even mainly) due to the clipping difference- the rest of the circuit has quite a bit of differences in it too (values more so than topology, which is pretty darn similar ) which may well account more for the difference in tone. But yeah I agree, ts= smoother, sd1 = edgier. both good, depends on what you want and how your gear currently sounds (if it's too smooth already an sd1 might be better, conversely if it's pretty fizzy already a ts is likely the better option).

Quote by wolf.southwind
my Bugera actually puts out A LOT of bottom end bass.

if that's the case you either want a tubescreamer or sd1 (or clone), or else something with a bass control already on the pedal. A lot of the more transparent-type overdrives have a lot of bass and may well be too much with your bugera.

oh yeah another option on the cheap is the daphon overdrive (often rebranded with other brand names like chord etc.). it's an sd1 clone. I think I paid £13 for mine from china.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jul 22, 2014,
Page 1 of 2