Page 1 of 4
in my last actual thread i was complimenting anyone who voted in the poll. it felt really nice and i feel like all of us involved are a bit closer for it.

in this thread i'd like you to name your favorite user and say why. sentence or two, or more. whatever you have to say about him or her. if you can't settle on one user, you can do a few users instead. just have nice, flattering stuff to say.

take this at least partially serious.

as an example, i will go first. my favorite user is guitarxo. although she's not the most prolific user in the forums, she treats me with respect and compassion even when i'm being an annoying jerk. despite the 12 hour time difference, she's almost always around when i need her, and i feel like we actually have useful things to share with one another. we share a mutual obsession with cats and dissecting our social lives (for better or for worse). truly a great friend to have, online or otherwise.

an extremely honorable mention is lolmnt. lolmnt makes a lot of jokes but i've worked with the serious side of him and i have to say he's very direct and extremely passionate. while his personal life is a bit of a mystery (unlike mine lol), his ability to turn the jokes off and tackle a serious problem with an open and articulate mind gives me confidence that i could trust this man with anything from my relationship problems to my social security number. he's a great guy and you should all befriend him.

if you're disappointed that you're not up here it's simply because i don't have to the time to go through all my favorite users. you know who you are, you can hit me up any time you need validation (i'll be in the alley behind the railway station). actually, my inbox is open to anyone who wants to chat with me for whatever reason.

so go on and make your posts, make someone smile, and maybe make someone's day
i don't know why i feel so dry
none of you
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
me+urmom=69

Quote by captaincrunk
if i ignore people i play video games or make music with its probably gibson sg uzr or Erik Lensherr

if those people are still regulars of this site then please include them.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I was going to say obscene but he said none of us. I'm going to say neo-evil.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by MinterMan22
me+urmom=69

if you want real talks, Thrash Tastic Fifteen would be my answer to this question

honourable mentions to that wwe guy who makes a thread every couple of months where he yells motivational shit at us, that next guy who thinks he's a banana, spaz, nice&cool gang and the cat crew

i do miss me+urmom though

me+urmom once told me I look like a ******.
Idk if he was being serious, or what he was getting at, but I wasn't very amused by it.

I have a few favorite users, like 5 tied first and 20 tied for second.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 10, 2014,
Quote by MinterMan22
wwe guy who makes a thread every couple of months

Sounds fun.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Eastwinn
an extremely honorable mention is lolmnt. lolmnt makes a lot of jokes but i've worked with the serious side of him and i have to say he's very direct and extremely passionate. while his personal life is a bit of a mystery (unlike mine lol), his ability to turn the jokes off and tackle a serious problem with an open and articulate mind gives me confidence that i could trust this man with anything from my relationship problems to my social security number. he's a great guy and you should all befriend him.
This is very flattering.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My fav users are the ones who hate me and thats too many to list
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
metal4eva_22 is my favorite user.

Good friend, fun chats, funny shit through the years, etc.
STಠ_ಠ
i like lolmnt. He is so strong and handsome and he is a real mod. Sorry eGraham.

Also he is secretly in love with me. ;_;
I love every non-believer equally.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

probz lolmnt tbh. in all seriousness he is cool&nice and smart and we seem to think the same things are funny

honorable mentions: easty, mintz, vintage, dead, joel and lately dread in a way. most of the chat thread could really fit here though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Wow, it's tough to think of just one lol

Okay, discounting users I know IRL cuz that just isn't fair, I think it might be Dreadnought. Dude kinda shattered the impression I had of what kind of person signed up to be a soldier. He's learned and tough, not racist or sexist or homophobic, not exactly gung-ho and it's always nice to be reminded that you're a moron for applying a past impression to an entire field. Plus he's a functional adult.

lolmnt too. We're in the same field and he's older and wiser (&cool&nice). Plus he seems like a functional adult, ish.

Also vintage x metal, cuz again similar interests and older and wiser. Knows a lot about feminism and film, and acts and dances and (I assume) draws. Plus she's a functioning adult.

God, I know I'm breaking the rules, but it feels shitty to just pick one or two. Obviously if you're in the film thread or if you're guitarxo, don't feel left out. And eastwinn, of course you too.
I'm not close with very many people on here anymore, but I have to say it's def Jay since he's always there for me even when we go through periods where we don't talk much. Closest thing I've had to an actual friend tbh

Shoutout to the Anime Thread in general tho I literally consider them family. Gay Thread is p cool too
guitarxo she is always nice and friendly and kind and reasonable and doesn't do stupid trolling.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I wish I was active enough on this site to really have a favorite, everyone on here is generally nice&cool and I feel like I can relate to a lot of the people here despite the fact that only a handful even know what a Fresno is. Also mostly everyone here is generally intelligent outside of the jokes and I come here to escape the vast ignorance and apathy I deal with irl.

S/o's to deads and guitarxo for being entertaining snapchat buds

Also big s/o to eastwinn for 1) validating my twitter feed and 2) being so open about his personal life, I've been struggling real bad with my mental health for the past couple of years and his posts have helped me cope and inspired me to get help, which I will at my next doctor's appointment so thanks big time :hellathumbs:
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
same as last time

JRooster, trash, Will and banjocal

but I probably love all of you
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Eastwinn is my favourite

It's really hard to say. There aren't many users on here that I dislike, and there are loads that I really like. Pretty much the whole Chat thread and Film thread. If you're in both of those then you're doubly lucky.

I was going to do a 'Special Mentions' list but didn't know how to do it without making people feel left out, even it was subconsciously. Like I know you all can take it, but I don't want to appear in some dream where I let you down and you die or something you know what I mean? So yeah.

I'm not even kidding though when I say that Eastwinn is definitely in that 'special mentions' list.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Jul 10, 2014,
Probs lolmnt, whisky, ali guitar, Below, Bob, Andy, Cadj, will, maninthebox, jay, brad, Joel + the rest of the film thread crew cos they're fun to chat about artz

Edit: can't forget Slipknot cos we go way back #musethreadlolz
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Jul 10, 2014,
Stinky_Finger and Brown_thumb_Bob because they give good medical advice.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

All of my versace night owls in the chat thread. One love
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by steve_muse
Probs lolmnt, whisky, ali guitar, Below, Bob, Andy, Cadj, will, maninthebox, jay, brad, Joel + the rest of the film thread crew cos they're fun to chat about artz

Edit: can't forget Slipknot cos we go way back #musethreadlolz

Oh I forgot you for sure my bad, and yeah film thread is cool as shit
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Don Humpador, my tea-drinking, The OC-watching, Malmo-loving friend who is sadly no longer with us.*

He was also the only decent Newcastle fan on this site.

*on this forum, he's not dead i hope.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Jul 10, 2014,
KingChris90 once told me not to come to Norway, I liked that because he presented me an opportunity to surprise him one day.

He's not my favourite, though, I fancy myself.
Film Thread guys, especially Ali, lolmnt, and steve_muse. We don't always agree on stuff, but it's always a cool discussion.

Also, Demon_Wolf for basically being the Chris Traeger of the gaming thread and never ever criticising anything ever.
Film thread people as well. It's really the only thread I check often. Not counting Ali for knowing him IRL, I'd say Below, lolmnt, Cadj, seventh. Most people in it to be honest, for contributing to the discussions.
Quote by I.O.T.M

bitch

Me? Anyone that isnt I.O.T.M
Quote by I.O.T.M
Don Humpador, my tea-drinking, The OC-watching, Malmo-loving friend who is sadly no longer with us.*

*on this forum, he's not dead i hope.

He posted a few days back asking about FM. Also he said you're a dick and he hates you I think.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Bryce, Toni, James, Tom, Neo, Bartender, guitarxo, CrazyMatt, Hardlycore... I dunno, there's lots of cool people... but I guess those are my babes
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
erryone in the club football thread except the arsenal fans.

but the majority of users on this site are pretty koo
Page 1 of 4