I sold all my gear becaouse of my bad economical situation. I had a Peavy 6505+ 60W combo, and an Ibanez RGA which was very good for metal. Know I playing again, but I want to buy good , allround equipment for the next several years. I will definetly buy a fender blacktop HH telecaster because I mainly do hard rock, old school heavy metal ( judas priest, black sabbath) not much from the modern era, also blues and clean songs.

Anyway I need a small practice amp, for home use.My choices are:
Fender Mustang II
Vox Valvetronix VT40+
Orange Micro terror+ VOX V110NT cabinet
Line 6 spider IV 30W

Which do you think is the best for a decent overdrive sound? Thank you for your answers in advance.
most amps are kind of cube-shaped rather than round...

sorry

I haven't tried it but the peavey vypyr gets a good rep for higher gain tones on a budget. or maybe one of the higher wattage roland cubes (the 30/40 watt models since the smaller ones don't have the amp models) if you can stretch to them.

sorry to hear you had to sell your gear
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Add Roland Cubes to your list and you can safely remove the Spider from contention. All foam, no beer.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I'll second the vypyr vip series. I have a vip3 and despite still not understanding everything it's capable of its given me any tone I asked from it.
My vote is for the Orange but only if it's a tiny terror, not a micro. I'd also recommend a Spider Valve as opposed to the solid state spiders. A nice Mk1 1x12 will run you about $250.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Mark me down as being a fan of the Vypyr line as well. Real solid amps, and a lot of bang for your buck. Used units can be had that are exceedingly affordable (in the $150US ballpark for the 75W.)
I am a StarGeezer: some call me..."Tim."*

* - Heartfelt apologies to Monty Python for blatant plagiarism. Those responsible have been sacked.

Epiphone G-400 "Goth"
Peavey Vypyr 75 Amp