Voters: 61.
Page 1 of 2
I'm gonna spank yours xo
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Gonna go all Chris Brown on them

lol, nah

Gave my daughter about two taps on the hand that's bout it.

Now sending her to her room works and she always says sorry after.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
"My parents told me that I used to laugh when they'd spank me so they knew I was going to be a huge pain in the ass in the future" my friend told me this last night so no, I won't
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Idk. That's what I'd get for a punishment, but I think I would try not to.
Then I'd run from my dad and hide in the bathroom and lock the door until he'd forget.

I'd be soo proud of my child if he did that. I wouldn't even care why I was punishing them, I'd stop and buy them ice cream if they did that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If you spank you are a bad parent.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
no, if I can't learn my kids in other ways I doubt spanking will make them any better.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Only if it's a boy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by lolmnt

That's not true at all.

I'm not going to spank my kids because I know there are alternative means of getting compliance that I would be more comfortable using.
Stupid question - stupid answers. What'd you expect?

That's not a choice you make. Sometimes there are alternatives, sometimes there are not. You never know what kind of children you end up with. Hopefully you won't need to. But you end up in a bad marriage, your idiot partner gets custody for a couple of years and turns your child inte a little f*ckhead, I'd like to see a parent that can get stuff done by talking.

Also, hitting your kids is not a habit (if you're a sane parent). But all the "anti-smack" people make it sound like that. Just listen to your question; "are you gonna spank your kids?" Like it's done on a daily basis.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
That's not true at all.

I'm not going to spank my kids because I know there are alternative means of getting compliance that I would be more comfortable using.

Like saying things like "time out, mister" or "you're grounded," or "you gave me your word, young man."

Or spraying them with a water bottle.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
No. I'll just take away the Angry Birds or whatever the popular shitty mobile game will be when they are being a little shit.
No, I'll just leave them in a car during summer for a certain amount of time proportional with the offense.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
No, I'll just leave them in a car during summer for a certain amount of time proportional with the offense.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
No but i'll spank a hot step daughter if i get one and shes over the age of consent
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I would challenge them to a Yu-Gi-Oh! duel instead #HeartOfTheCards
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I will.
I got a clip round the ear whenever I was being a little basterd and I turned out more well behaved and socially acceptable than most people I know who didn't get a good slap for being a devil child. Obviously I didn't enjoy being hit, so I would avoid doing 'bad things' like any child with half a brain would if they know the consequences. I wasn't generally a naughty child though, so the amounts of times I actually got a smack were minimal since I usually listened and stopped doing something the first time I was asked.

My younger brother and sister on the otherhand...well...they've never been hit for bad behavior since my Mum apparently changed her views about it when they came along. They just get shouted at which they just ignore or laugh at, or sent to their room where they just watch TV or go on the Playstation because really. Wow, such punishment. They pretty much do what they want whilst my Mum is pretty much powerless.
My brother is 15 and been in trouble with the police more times than I thought possible for a child. He's also been kicked out of 1 school.
My sister is the most spoiled little beoch I've ever seen. She expects everything and expects to be able to do what she wants with no consequences.

Either my Mum got lucky with me but unlucky with the other two, or a good smack is what both of them could have done with years ago.

No. I'll just take away the Angry Birds or whatever the popular shitty mobile game will be when they are being a little shit.

If my child is old enough for me to 'punish them', they're not old enough to warrant having a phone in the first place.
It annoys me when kids are walking around with smartphones n stuff. Unless they are expecting an important call, there is no need for a mobile when they can use a house phone.

why would i spank them when i can give them a taste of the peoples elbow

If they're being bad, they don't deserve to witness the most electrifying move in sports entertainment...let alone be a part of it.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Of course I am! But only when they're being sexy.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I think some of the kids on here need a spanking for the way they act towards me.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
That's not true at all.

It is true. If you spank, you're a shithead

#lolmntlaysdownthelaw
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it is true
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lolmnt

That's not totally true. There have been many, many good parents that have spanked their kids that turned out just fine. Parents that use excessive force are obviously shitheads. But, really it all depends on the child's age on how a parent can respond appropriately.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd plan on spanking any kids I'd have in the future. I think I would rather scare the shit out of them by being a spazz when they act up. Seems like it'd be pretty effective. I would much rather scream really loudly at them than actually spank them, I guess. Plus, there are way too many CPS issues nowadays.

Edit- However, acting like a spazz towards them will only set a bad example. So, I guess I'd devise some really grouling chores for them.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Jul 10, 2014,
My mom spanked me once when I was younger, and it was ineffective. I fake cried and then walked outside and continued whatever trouble I was doing.

But your mom still spanks me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Dimarzio45
That's not totally true. There have been many, many good parents that have spanked their kids that turned out just fine. Parents that use excessive force are obviously shitheads. But, really it all depends on the child's age on how a parent can respond appropriately.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd plan on spanking any kids I'd have in the future. I think I would rather scare the shit out of them by being a spazz when they act up. Seems like it'd be pretty effective. I would much rather scream really loudly at them than actually spank them, I guess. Plus, there are way too many CPS issues nowadays.

Despite. Not because of. That's the difference.

#lolmntgoodeverybodyelsebad
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

i got very lightly spanked once and the only thing was i was weirded out my mom was slapping my butt

No but really spanking is really unnecessary and I don't see how it isn't clear it leads to far more problems than helping things for about a dozen huge reasons. And parents touching their post-diaper children's butts is one of 'em
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I know my kids are going to be trouble making assholes so i'm going to go ahead and twist their ear like a proper parent.

You dont leave bruises you idiots, you twist their ear, they listen, literally.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If there's bruises you tell people it's a pee wee football injury or they ran into a door.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Eastwinn
barbarism starts at home.

^ all day here
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'm gonna use a mallet lol

Jk, they're gonna be so well behaved, little tots I won't have to.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Eastwinn
^ all day here

Actually the word barbarian is from the Greek "barbaros," meaning anyone who isn't Greek.

But I suppose there were homes in ancient Greece, too.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2