This board doesn't have enough forum games! Or exclamation marks!!!

The rules
1. Record and upload a song, post a link to it here. If you don't have the software to do either, use Audacity and Dropbox.
2. Try to name the basslines that others upload. It must be band name AND song name.
3. Answer using spoiler tags so you don't ruin the fun for others.
4. It'd be better if you didn't upload basslines that people won't of heard of. No one care about your indie cred. My indie cred is far better anyway.

Here's a few from me.

Name that bassline 1
Name that bassline 2
Name that bassline 3

Have fun. Forum regulars are obliged to participate.
I'd like to guess, but I can't play those links for some reason.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I have no idea what songs those are. I'm getting a Led Zeppelin vibe from no.2 and a RATM on no.3, but other than that I have no clue.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Remind me to add something to this thread tomorrow.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
1:
Rush- Spirit of Radio?

2:
Soundgarden- Spoonman?

3:
Sounds familiar but I can't place it

Nice playing by the way
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
1:
Rush- Spirit of Radio?
Correct!
2:
Soundgarden- Spoonman?
Correct!
3:
Sounds familiar but I can't place it
You'll kick yourself.

Nice playing by the way

Ty.

Quote by Neo Evil11
I'd like to guess, but I can't play those links for some reason.

Right click and save as. They're .wav files so they'll work in any browser.

Quote by TheTee56
I have no idea what songs those are. I'm getting a Led Zeppelin vibe from no.2 and a RATM on no.3, but other than that I have no clue.

#2 is a very LedZep/Sabbath influenced band. Number three is pretty far from RATM but I see where you're coming from.
Last edited by Spaz91 at Jul 11, 2014,
Quote by Spaz91
Ty.

Gonna have to listen to #3 again... this is annoying me now
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Number one has to be Spirit of the Radio from Rush.

No idea what number two is.

Number three almost sounded like it could be Down With the Sickness by Disturbed, but everything after the beginning said it couldn't be. I know I've heard it before, but I can't place it.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Last edited by SexyBeast810 at Jul 11, 2014,
The files are taking forever to download and open. Can you shrink them?
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
The files are taking forever to download and open. Can you shrink them?

They're meant to stream.

Quote by edgeyyz
4 is
Rush - Digital Man

Correct.
Last edited by Spaz91 at Jul 12, 2014,
Got it

RATM- Bullet in the Head

Hopefully I can post up some stuff in the near future. Still sorting out the recording stuff.
I don't know #4 or #5 at all

eddiehimself:
Sounds like RATM... bullet in the head?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Spaz91

Killing in the Name - RATM.

Right band, wrong song

Quote by Dave_Mc
I don't know #4 or #5 at all

eddiehimself:
Sounds like RATM... bullet in the head?

Quote by anarkee
Got it

RATM- Bullet in the Head

...is the right answer!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Jul 12, 2014,
Red Barchetta by Rush

One of them was this edgyyz.

I was actually going to put this song on here, but I never got around to it
Quote by DFX11
Red Barchetta by Rush

One of them was this edgyyz.

I was actually going to put this song on here, but I never got around to it

Correct!