Authorities investigate armed robberies of Amish buggies
Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 10:00 am

Michigan State Police troopers from the West Branch Post, along with Gladwin and Clare county sheriff’s deputies, are investigating several armed robberies of Amish buggies.

The armed robberies and attempted armed robberies occurred in Gladwin and Clare counties between May 22 and June 4, a media release from troopers states.

Troopers first began investigating the case after the June 4 attempted robbery, which occurred about 10 p.m. along Bard Road in Gladwin County. The victim of the robbery attempt turned his buggy around and drove away when the suspect approached him. No property was stolen and no one was hurt.

That case led troopers to additional incidents that have occurred. The method of operation in the incidents involves the suspects driving up to their victims after dark with a vehicle’s bright lights on to avoid being seen. That has led to sketchy vehicle identifications. Thus far, the descriptions include a dark colored vehicle, a pickup truck and a sedan, troopers said. The suspects then demand cash.

Source

If I robbed an Amish person, I'd demand their sick hats.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Time to shave my mustache and go undercover
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Didn't Slash get robbed by an Amish dude a while back. That's why he set up a Q and A for 3 hours so he can pay the Amish to get his hat back.

He only answered 1 question, but thats besides the fact.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Tempoe
So they can't have guns?

They don't believe in the conveniences of modern technology, so they still use muskets.
I hope an Amish vigilante pops up in response to this.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
I hope an Amish vigilante pops up in response to this.

Nana nana nana nana BEARDMAN!
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
With today's gas prices, who wouldn't be stealing a buggy, amiright?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't know what you would expect to get from robbing the Amish. Fresh produce I guess.
i thought this meant like ripped. which btw i just went to an amish festival thing and most of the young adults were actually extremely handsome apart from the extreme bowl cuts every one of them donned which i didn't know was a thing
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i thought this meant like ripped. which btw i just went to an amish festival thing and most of the young adults were actually extremely handsome apart from the extreme bowl cuts every one of them donned which i didn't know was a thing

That haircut is as Amish as sugar cream pie.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE