bassexchange.com

wanting to drop a couple hundred buckaroonies but i noticed theres another site called guitarbasspro.com that it almost exactly the same but the site is more pixilated.

if you've had success buying from either site please let me know. thanks.

-jon
just order off of musicians friend or m123, if you are seeing a cheaper price, they will price match +10% of the difference. wait until morning order from them if you can.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
thats kool and all, but this place has some stuff thats VERY hard to find. just want to know if that one site is legit or not.

thanks tho def keep that in mind
Quote by jon_six
thats kool and all, but this place has some stuff thats VERY hard to find.

Well, what are you trying to find?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Are you sure you're not a douche trying to use ug as free advertising for your website?

Just asking, pardon me.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
Are you sure you're not a douche trying to use ug as free advertising for your website?

Just asking, pardon me.

He posted the same thread in EG, so I say probably.
The first line kinda gives it away for me
eh, i'll give TS the benefit of the doubt, as they've made other threads and contributions.

if they use paypal, go for it. just keep in mind that paypal protection is for 45 days, so email them and ask if they have the items in stock and are ready to ship. that way they can't get you with the 'we have to order it in' line. if they pull that shit, ask for a refund straight away, that way you can open a paypal dispute ASAP if need be.