bassexchange.com

wanting to drop a couple hundred buckaroonies but i noticed theres another site called guitarbasspro.com that it almost exactly the same but the site is more pixilated.

if you've had success buying from either site please let me know. thanks.

-jon
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
If you're not sure, just check the websites on Google (website name +scam) or scamadviser. scamadviser.com doesn't necessarily have a 100% reliability, but it can give you a pretty good indication - ie if it says the site is not reliable, it probably isn't.

PS. Bassexchange has the exact same title bar as the other website as well. Maybe they're from the same company?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Jul 11, 2014,
Quote by PsiGuy60
If you're not sure, just check the websites on Google (website name +scam) or scamadviser. scamadviser.com doesn't necessarily have a 100% reliability, but it can give you a pretty good indication - ie if it says the site is not reliable, it probably isn't.

PS. Bassexchange has the exact same title bar as the other website as well. Maybe they're from the same company?

Website would indicate that they're sites for different bits of the same shop somewhere in California.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.