Can someone please recognize this guitar ?
It's from TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 season 2 ep 4

it's definitely an electric guitar

probably a stratocaster
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Gibson SG
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Found something similar, but it's not the same..

"Fender Stratocaster 1975 Brown feather"
if you already know what it is why did you ask
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
if you already know what it is why did you ask

I don't know the exact name, i'm just guessing, i cant find the one with the golden bridge and audio jack..

I want to find exact guitar as in the picture, I really like it's design..
Quote by rudolph323
I want to find exact guitar as in the picture, I really like it's design..

it's pretty meh looking though

also i think strats would be better if typeset as "Strat-O-Caster"
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jul 11, 2014,
Yes I can recognize it. I don't want to, but I could.

DO I recognize it? No, but it's clearly some fender.
by looking at logo looks like it's not even fender, but it is some kind of stratocaster..

Maybe someone knows what brand is it ?

If it was on a TV show they may have covered up whatever brand name was on the headstock - don't want to give anybody any advertising unless they pay for it you know. And props used in movies an TV shows tend not to be stock, that thing may have been used on numerous shows over the years and modified for various reasons - to repair it, make it look different to fit a character's image, whatever.
Last edited by gtc83 at Jul 11, 2014,
Yeah, it looks like a pretty standard stratocaster with non stock knobs and probably a new bridge.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Plus it's on a tv show, it was probably some random knock off. No point in spending 1k+ on a prop for a single scene.
Quote by Wormholes
Plus it's on a tv show, it was probably some random knock off. No point in spending 1k+ on a prop for a single scene.

You think it costs $1000 to rent a Strat for a day?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Renting would still be like a hundred bucks. Why do that when you can get a look a like for 20 bucks at the closet pawnshop?
Because I don't know where the closest pawn shop is?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Wormholes
They filmed one.

So you think they paid anything at all, rather than just going "hey, we're filming this show here, can we borrow a cheap-ass thing, and put your store on TV?"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Well, that's just ****ing perfect, isn't it?

I guess we'll just have to break into Luke Perry's emergency hair gel fund and buy a brand new Strat for the scene.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by gtc83
If it was on a TV show they may have covered up whatever brand name was on the headstock - don't want to give anybody any advertising unless they pay for it you know. And props used in movies an TV shows tend not to be stock, that thing may have been used on numerous shows over the years and modified for various reasons - to repair it, make it look different to fit a character's image, whatever.

Thanks. At least one normal answer..