Hey guys!

I'm looking for delay pedals. I found the Fender Delay Pedal, and I'm wondering about can it be good? Fender isn't known about their pedals, so I'm a bit nervous about it.

Here is the link:

http://www.fender.com/en-HU/accessories/pedals/fender-delay-pedal-white/

I know the easy way. Buy a Boss, or EHX. But in Hungary, it's half the price!
Gear:
Jackson Perfomer MIJ (SD Custom 5/Hot Rails)
Blackstar HT Club 40
Artec Parametic EQ
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Planet Waves PW CT04 Tuner
E flat tuning
Have you checked out joyo, mooer, willing to go used? The fender sounds ok I guess but there are lilely better options for you.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I haven't checked the Joyo jet, there aren't any Mooer pedals. If I could buy an used one, I wouldn't ask, but here there is only Artec pedals on the market, and one Marshall Echohead, but it's more expensive. Maybe I shold give a try to the Marshall?
Gear:
Blackstar HT Club 40
Artec Parametic EQ
Dunlop Original Crybaby
E flat tuning
Last edited by Danessz at Jul 11, 2014,
What's your budget?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I guess we have different prices here, but... I can pay the Fender's price, and a little more if it's necessary.
Gear:
Blackstar HT Club 40
Artec Parametic EQ
Dunlop Original Crybaby
E flat tuning
digitech delay pedals are pretty good and pretty cheap (ish). might be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?