Hi guys!
My name is Roman, and at first, i want to say, that it's not commercial thread or trick or advertisement, and i couldn't find right forum fot this, so, let it be here.
I have been playing guitar for 11 years and teaching it for 4 (Im 22 now). Now I'm studying english, and I need some help with speaking. So, I suggested that it would be cool to exchange my knowledge with yours ( if you know english) via skype.
Im living in Moscow (yeah, im Russian), so i can contact you almost every day approximately at 10:00 am - 03:00 am (UTC +03:00, so if you are living in central America 01:00 am - 06:00 pm).
My youtube channel - link

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - here, in pm, or my skype Square_men1
Thank you for your time!
Dude **** OFF. Oh yeah you couldn't find a more appropriate place on A ****ING GUITAR FORUM other than the OFF TOPIC section. Jesus christ
Quote by Wormholes
Dude **** OFF. Oh yeah you couldn't find a more appropriate place on A ****ING GUITAR FORUM other than the OFF TOPIC section. Jesus christ

please be respectful to my friend roman9100 thank you
banned
Quote by Wormholes

chill the **** out dude.

anyway, i'm not into square men so I don't think I can help you man, sorry.