a few years ago a group of portuguese or spanish guys went on a cruise ship and found all these islands in the middle of a glorious sea. they called it the caribbean and built a bunch of sandals resorts on them for us all to enjoy.

in this thread we will talk about our favourite caribbean destinations

we will also tip our caps to those (like yours truly) who are from the caribbean

have you ever been to the caribbean? if no, which island would you want to visit the most?

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 11, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
I like the one with the pirates

lamest post of the day

never been, never plan to
i am too susceptible to heat and traveling is the worst

that being said everyone knows that Kokomo is the best island
Orange you glad you aren't in the Mediterranean.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MinterMan22
lamest post of the day

Pirates are pretty cool tho. Drinking rum all day and looking for treasure. I'd be all about that life.

On topic: I'm too poor for this shit.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Pirates are pretty cool tho. Drinking rum all day and looking for treasure. I'd be all about that life.

yea but with johnny depp and keith richards? thumbs down

Quote by MeTallIcA313

On topic: I'm too poor for this shit.

on topic: it helps when you've got family there to crash with ;-)

Quote by lolmnt
Orange you glad you aren't in the Mediterranean.

even better the second time

this is going on my list

Quote by MinterMan22
even better the second time

this is going on my list

Thank you friend.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've been to jamaica twice and saint lucia once but i was mostly just sitting on beaches there, I have to say that my favourite place (probably just a combination of the people I was with and the break from unviersity etc) was Caye Caulker, an island of Belize, got there the day lobster season started and you can get a whole bbq lobster, bread, salad and rum punch for like 6 dollars, the place was amazing!
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
I've been to jamaica twice and saint lucia once but i was mostly just sitting on beaches there, I have to say that my favourite place (probably just a combination of the people I was with and the break from unviersity etc) was Caye Caulker, an island of Belize, got there the day lobster season started and you can get a whole bbq lobster, bread, salad and rum punch for like 6 dollars, the place was amazing!

saint lucia is my homeland & i am glad you enjoyed it :-)

belize sounds like a beauty

I've never been to the Caribbean.

I like the area though. The colonial history is really interesting to study. Plus rum. Plus reggae.
I've never been!

I wanna go to Cuba cuz it looks nice and Belize for jaguars 😸

I wouldn't go there just for the beach or whatever because I already live on an island and I can go to the beach whenever I want
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 11, 2014,
I've only been as far as The Bahamas 2 years ago. It was very pleasant.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I was born in Nassau, Bahamas, my dad was born in a really small town called Rock Sound on the island of Eleuthera, and one of my aunts lives in the Turks and Caicos, and another lives in Punta Gorda, Florida. All the rest of my family on my dad's side live in Nassau.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Last edited by SexyBeast810 at Jul 11, 2014,
Quote by SexyBeast810
I was born in Nassau, Bahamas, my dad was born in a really small town called Rock Sound on the island of Eleuthera, and one of my aunts lives in the Turks and Caicos, and another lives in Punta Gorda, Florida. All the rest of my family on my dad's side live in Nassau.
I went to Nassau on said cruise. It rained on us, so we didn't get to go to the beach as planned, but we still had a good time. Had nice little shopping center. And of course, we went to Atlantis. Freaking gorgeous.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I just got back from Aruba yesterday, and that was a nice trip. But I'm not a big swimmer/physical effort person, so I didn't do much.