Page 1 of 3
So, I was thinking today, what would happen if you ran into another UGer at a party and someone brought a guitar/bass/various instrument?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I'd have to get invited first
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I would cry;D
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
I'd tell them if they play that guitar at a party then they're scum, sub-human scum.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 11, 2014,
Turn around and leave. Act like nothing happened for the rest of the night. Leave early, drive really far away, then lock myself in my car and sleep there for the night.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
it will feel like meeting a former schoolmate in your work office.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

get them really drunk then wait for them to fall asleep and then pee on them so they think they pissed themselves lol
Who would bring a guitar or bass to a party?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt

us but in 2009
i don't know why i feel so dry
If it was Eastwinn we'd just go ridin

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I would get into my Grand Am with a Jimmy-rigged flux capacitor installed and go back in time to when the party started.
Then I would pretend that I was cloned and make them figure out which one of us was the real me.
But then the original me would have to do exact same thing at the exact same time to avoid the other me from disappearing.
But then the science police would have to charge me for travelling through time under the influence and creating a paradox.
And the regular police would have to charge me for driving under the influence.

That is probably why I don't go to very many parties...

I hope nobody takes this seriously... The last time I talked about my car being a time machine, they wouldn't let me drive for weeks...
Quote by Xiaoxi
If it was Eastwinn we'd just go ridin

i think you'd enjoy the roads around my place
i don't know why i feel so dry
I wouldn't do anything. If they wanna say hi then cool. I don't just go around saying hi to people
cat
well idk i wouldn't wanna be with my friends and some guy comes up like "hey it's me lolmint from ultimate guitar dot com what is up my man" because that would embarrass me greatly

hopefully we could both find each other alone so that wouldn't have to happen to anybody and then i would say hi
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by deadsmileyface
id be like brah take a toke of this fat blunt and lets chill okay

Based on this, you are the only one I would want to meet at a party.
i would be like hi my name is bob sacamano what is yours ha ha just kidding that is not my name but could you imagine?

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
well idk i wouldn't wanna be with my friends and some guy comes up like "hey it's me lolmint from ultimate guitar dot com what is up my man" because that would embarrass me greatly

hopefully we could both find each other alone so that wouldn't have to happen to anybody and then i would say hi

id be like hey bob sacamano its me dead take a toke of this fat blunt lets chill okay
banned
Guess I'd say hi and ignore the instruments.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by MinterMan22
i would be like hi my name is bob sacamano what is yours ha ha just kidding that is not my name but could you imagine?

i would be like woah man haha what is kramer up to these days??

Quote by deadsmileyface
id be like hey bob sacamano its me dead take a toke of this fat blunt lets chill okay

ok
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lolmnt

That guy. You know the one I'm talking about.
I'd be like "check your PMs" and laugh in their ****ing gullible face.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
This definitely would never happen

Unless you mean someone brought the bass to a party in which case I'd be like "hi will isn't this a nice basement"
Quote by guitarxo
I wouldn't do anything. If they wanna say hi then cool. I don't just go around saying hi to people

Hi
if it was a proper bro i would be overjoyed
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
id trip out, have a quick drunken conversation then probably forget it ever happened
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
There's a selfie of me and Jayfuel somewhere within the depths of The Pit.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
We'd jam out on I Cum Blood, durr.

Actually, I'd likely have pregamed and already be drunk and quite personable so we'd have a great time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 3