Page 1 of 2
Like dude,i grew up in Edgewater. It seemed kinda rural,before i left the state.
it's become a bit of an overflow of annapolis with some real sprawling neighborhoods. turns right back into trees though.
i don't know why i feel so dry
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

ok I fixed it

Pretty accurate representation of Finland
Last edited by sam b at Jul 11, 2014,
nice try FBI.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

<------------ here

Here is a text depiction:

Military Base
Church
Military Base

Military Base
Me
Military Base

Military Base
SuperMax Prison
Church
PM me for newts
points to weaponized for producing the first interesting map of arizona ever
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i like portugal it is a cool plaçe

agre
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by sam b

EDIT: Google maps malfunctioned. I like it though. It's.. art

Your country looks like a blob below a big, mis-shapen penis, splurging all over Russia.

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Your country looks like a blob below a big, mis-shapen penis, splurging all over Russia.

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I wasn't gonna do this for fear of revealing too much information about myself, but then I realized none of you scare me so come at me stalkers.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
^ I used to live near green-wood cemetary in sunset park bk. my grandmothers still somewhere in queens.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
You mentioned a long long time ago that she lived in Queens and it's weird that I still remember that. Tell her I said hey.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by DisarmGoliath

LMAO
Page 1 of 2