I'm not talking about old monuments and museums, but interesting places and sights for young people.
- affordable restaurants and bars for students?
- shops/malls/souvenir places?
I don't even know what I want to see...
get a train and go north to wolfsburg

volkswagen headquarters
i don't know why i feel so dry
You're going to what is probably one of the most historic cities in Europe, and you don't want to see the history

superman is killing himself tonight
prauge is pretty

i have a recurring dream where i'm holding someone's hand as we stroll across those bridges at sunrise/hugging her as the snow falls around us or whatever

i don't like waking up #minterlame22

Quote by neidnarb11890
go to the franz kafka museum

This exist?!?

Oh man, now I know where I'm going, but I'll get lost and ask a cop for directions and he'll yell, "GIVE IT UP!"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MinterMan22

i have a recurring dream where i'm holding someone's hand as we stroll across those bridges at sunrise/hugging her as the snow falls around us or whatever

i don't like waking up #minterlame22

Are you actually drunk right now or just shitposting around?

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by ozzyismetal
Are you actually drunk right now or just shitposting around?

bit of both but when isnt that the case?

There's a cool little joint on Mikalska near old town square called Propaganda. It's a bar that has all kinds of communist propaganda all over the walls and stuff. When I studied there, I lived right across the street. There's also the sex museum on the same street, and another bar called Harley's where they play a lot of American rock music. If you are near old town square, there are literally bars everywhere. There's also a mall (off of Veleslovinova IIRC) called Palladium and it's pretty huge. Of course I studied there a few years ago so some things could be different now.
I was just in Prague about 5 days ago. Do the pub crawl that starts on a street called Doulha or something. Or if you're stating at a hostel just ask about the pub crawl I'm sure the staff will know the one. Basically you get the first hour free all you can drink vodka, beer, wine and absinthe. It's a good night. Other than that though if you're not interested in thr history I don't really know what to suggest.
Quote by SexyDnB
I'm not talking about old monuments and museums, but interesting places and sights for young people.

Those would be old monuments and museums, m8.
You could visit one of the biggest nightclubs in the area (its 7 floors I think). The pubs with the underground parties are cool. The city is full of scammers, watch your everything.

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by SexyDnB
interesting places and sights for young people.
the internet
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line