current pedals.

JHS sweet tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC flashback delay
TC polytune

running these through a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. need ideas for more pedals to pickup. any essentials I'm missing?
Nice board there. I like fuzz, maybe check them out.

Thing is, if you wonder what effect to get next then maybe you should figure out what kind of sound you'd like to achieve first. There are no "essentials" pedal. I need a wah on my board, no matter what. It might be different for others.
How bout some reverb? I recently picked up a Holy Grail Nano, great pedal imo. The "Flerb" setting gives you a bonus flanger-light, if you're like me and only use a flanger cause its there.

+1 for fuzz too. If not, another od/distortion for variety and stacking.

POGs are fun.

(Btw, I apologize for calling you a possible douche spammer in your other thread. Stick around here long enough and you'll see the reason for my cynicism. )
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
fuzz would be the obvious one, assuming you like fuzz of course.

maybe some modulation (chorus/phaser/flanger) or tremolo for a little more interest for cleaner passages.

^ the HRD already has reverb built-in, doesn't it? not saying a pedal won't have a ton more sounds, because it will, but if he only needs bog standard spring reverb...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you don't know what you're missing, then you aren't missing it. If you aren't missing it, it isn't essential.

If you want to experiment with different effects, possibly try something like the Zoom MS50G, which will give you pretty much everything to play with. If you pick out a couple of effects you find you're using a lot, then maybe upgrade to specific pedals for those effects.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
yea my amp has spring reverb built in. but a fuzz pedal would defiantly be nice.

i was thinking a fuzz pedal, chorus and possibly a suhr koko boost.
Quote by GaryBillington
If you don't know what you're missing, then you aren't missing it. If you aren't missing it, it isn't essential.

True, although sometimes you don't know you're missing something until you try it, either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't think there's ever a situation where an EQ is a bad idea.

A flanger, chrous, phaser etc. can be fun to play with. I hate tremolo, don't use it.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Quote by Dave_Mc
True, although sometimes you don't know you're missing something until you try it, either.

Hence the rest of my suggestion

Don't know what you want? Try everything!!
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Oh just remembered a cool one, Mooer lo-fi machine.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
I'm going to eventually get a fulltone wah. gonna wait a couple weeks on that though.

suggest me a FUZZ, CHORUS and WAH (wah and volume pedal combo preferably)
i never really understood what a EQ does actually. never tried one... or a compressor. haha
Chorus? I love my Visual Sound H20. I have the V2 version, and the V3 is currently in stores- same great construction and all the same features as the older models...plus some more and minus the funny shape.

I currently have an EHX Russian Big Muff Pi, and it is decent. I find myself wanting...more...though, so I'm checking out offerings from Catalinbread, Dr. Scientist, and Spaceman.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 12, 2014,
Quote by GaryBillington
Hence the rest of my suggestion

Don't know what you want? Try everything!!

touché
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?