Page 1 of 3
Movie 43, when it was over a junkie in the cinema stood up and shouted "That was f*cking shite" That was funnier than the actual movie.
the godfather
the usual suspects
the shawshank redemption
pulp fiction
the good the bad and the ugly

honestly whoever liked them must be sheep
or lemons
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Saw it in theaters, but for me the worst movie was the first half of Battlefield Earth with John Travolta. The second half of the movie was one of the best naps I've ever had.
Date Movie
Meet The Spartans
Any Scary Movie sequel
Disaster Movie
etc.

Pretty much any parody film that isn't funny, which is sadly most of them. Shawn of the Dead, Spaceballs and Airplane are good though.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 12, 2014,
The two Harry Potter movies I've watched, Anchorman was disappointing as well. Also, any soaps on TV.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Date Movie
Meet The Spartans
Any Scary Movie sequel
Disaster Movie
etc.

Pretty much any parody film that isn't funny, which is sadly most of them. Shawn of the Dead, Spaceballs and Airplane are good though.

Scary Movie 2 was still really funny for it's time.

Also, Naked Gun series was great.
Harry Potter 5-8. Either I grew out of it or it was truly awful and boring.

Friends - it's only funny if you're an 8 year old watching reruns of it.

Fresh Meat - such an aimless show. Why on earth would anyone want to watch a show about uni students doing uninteresting things?

New Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher - Walden is not and will never be as funny as Charlie was. Charlie was pretty much the only reason anyone watched the show.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by bdof
Scary Movie 2 was still really funny for it's time.

Also, Naked Gun series was great.

I forgot about Naked Gun. But I just wasn't a fan of Scary Movie 2.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
It's always sunny in Philadelphia and how I met your mother. Usually just turn my tv off if those are on.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by KingChris90
Lost

Dude.

Come on.

Dude.

I'd say, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Friends (Yes, mon then, fight me), Modern Family.

I also hope that Community will get better as last season started off strong but got shitter by the episode.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jul 12, 2014,
Quote by Philip_pepper
Dude.

Come on.

Dude.

I'd say, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Friends (Yes, mon then, fight me), Modern Family.

I also hope that Community will get better as last season started off strong but got shitter by the episode.

Dude. They were stuck on the island forever and the fat guy didnt even slim down. Where did he find all the food? Did he eat all the food for himself?
Any soap, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, Fair City and Eastenders could all have a chance of winning the award for worst tv show ever.
Quote by KingChris90
Dude. They were stuck on the island forever and the fat guy didnt even slim down. Where did he find all the food? Did he eat all the food for himself?

Thyroid problems.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
The Happening
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Any of the parody films by the writers of Scary Movie.
Seriously, they use "from the writers of Scary Movie" as though I should watch it...I use it as a warning label to not watch something.

Family Guy.

Any of these reality shows with idiots and privileged people.
I don't like reality shows anyway but these are on a new level of bad. Made in Chelsea, Jersey/Gordie shore...ugh...There are very few thing that make me angry by just existing and these sorts of shows are some of them.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Lord of the Rings. Sorry, but 3 movies about people fucking walking is not a good film.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Spinoffs of procedural crime dramas.

CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
NCIS
NCIS: Los angeles (a spinoff of a spinoff wtf)
Soon to be NCIS: New Orleans
Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Law & Order: Trial by Jury
Law & Order: LA

I'm sure there's more.

Also, just police procedurals in general. CBS is the worst thing to happen to television ever.
Quote by BelowTheSun
White Chicks.

Terry Crews singing A Thousand Miles is nothing short of genius- a reflection of all of us when we turn the radio on and hear that piano melody.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Lord of the Rings. Sorry, but 3 movies about people fucking walking is not a good film.

Someone's been watching Clerks 2.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

You just made an enemy.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

I like the movies but they really should have taken the eagles.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
police procedurals in general

this

everyone should just watch the x-files
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Terry Crews singing A Thousand Miles is nothing short of genius- a reflection of all of us when we turn the radio on and hear that piano melody.

Somehow I think the writers were thinking more along the lines of "you know what would be funny? If a big, muscly, scary black dude sang this pop song" rather than "I have a genius bit of comedy here showing a universal reflection of the modern man".
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Someone's been watching Clerks 2.

But I'm taking back porch monkey
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Date Movie
Meet The Spartans
Any Scary Movie sequel
Disaster Movie
etc.

Yeah. Like any of those '_____ Movie' movies after Scary Movie... 2 I think, was alright.

Date Movie and Epic Movie were the two worst imo.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by link no1
Somehow I think the writers were thinking more along the lines of "you know what would be funny? If a big, muscly, scary black dude sang this pop song" rather than "I have a genius bit of comedy here showing a universal reflection of the modern man".

It's a film that explores the issues of not just gender identity, but that of race and class as well. It's a dramatised social experiment. Look beyond what Hollywood tells you to think, man.
probably motorway cops or police interceptors

just cheap imitations of road wars tbh, which will always be the greatest show on tv
Quote by KingChris90

Food landed on the island in season 2.
Quote by Josh100_3
I would say the Room but it's so bad that it becomes good

That movie is a must see for anybody, so bad it is good.
Black Adder

I like a lot of British shows but y'all honestly can't say your television is better than US television when that show is actually respected over there. Can't do it.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Black Adder

I like a lot of British shows but y'all honestly can't say your television is better than US television when that show is actually respected over there. Can't do it.

It's one word.
And that is possibly the greatest show ever.

Everything you like is the worst ever.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Black Adder

Blackadder blows, for British tv shows you should watch The Office, Spaced, Black Books, Misfits (series 1 and 2) and The IT Crowd.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Blackadder blows, for British tv shows you should watch The Office, Spaced, Black Books, Misfits (series 1 and 2) and The IT Crowd.

Don't really care for UK Office, Spaced was great, Black Books is decent but way overhyped to the point where it negatively effected my enjoyment of it, never seen Misfits, and IT Crowd is my shit.
Page 1 of 3