I find myself attracted to this model, but I can't seem to find what kind of brand it is
its nice though. didn't even notice the guy playing it til i took a closer look.
I'm 99% sure it's a Godin.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Who is it? You can most likely find it with a google search of "[insert name] rig" or "[insert name] gear". It looks like a Chapman though.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
After some googling, I've gone to 99.9% sure it's a Godin. The logo looks the same, the headstock looks like their usual headstock design, and the body is the same as the majority of their designs. Haven't been able to find a Chapman that looks like that.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
After some (or a lot) of googling, the guitarist is Matt LaPorte of Jon Olivia's Pain (RIP). Still can't find the guitar, though. Pretty sure it isn't a Godin, though. Doesn't look like any Godin I've ever seen.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I don't think its a Godin either, the second letter isn't an "o". It does look like it says Chapman
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Not a Chapman or Godin.

The script on the headstock looks like it's someone's name, possibly with the first initial "C", but I can't ID anything beyond that for sure. The last name may start with a "B" or "Z".
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Bingo!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!