Page 1 of 2
i have an amazon gift card for $25

i have $8.92 reserved for a "Peter and Wendy"

i will only be buying books with this card because books make you look smarter when you put them around your room.

please suggest a book for me to get. one per post, i don't want a whole list. a book you think is fantastic that you don't see mentioned often.

obviously cannot cost more than $16.08

go go go thanks
i don't know why i feel so dry
Black Boy by Richard Wright.

It's an autobiography, but you can still read it without prior knowledge of who the author is. Reading this book was my first introduction to his work and it's just pure art.
Quote by Weaponized
The Name of the Wind if you like fantasy. It is very well written and engrossing.

My brothers are big on this series

Supposedly No Longer Human by Dazai is awesome, it sounds like it and I'll hopefully read it soon. You should check it out
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Stew: i'd rather not waste my time

chookie: i'll consider it

geezer: looks interesting, i'll consider this

weaponized: not my thing

shawn: is '1001 books to read before you die' itself a book? if not, no thanks

deads: maybe

bob: yeah that looks like i'd enjoy it. considering
Last edited by Eastwinn at Jul 12, 2014,
William Shakespeare's Star Wars

I'M GETTING THIS ASAP along with the audio book, which is like a full decked out production. IT'S AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Eastwinn

shawn: is '1001 books to read before you die' itself a book? if not, no thanks

It's 960 pages of makes-all-other-posts-in-this-thread-pointless.

Wubba lubba dub dub!
Quote by Eastwinn
Stew: i'd rather not waste my time

r u scared
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Neil Gaiman's "Ocean at the End of the Lane"
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
The Ruling Elite: The Zionist Seizure of World Power by Deanna Spingola
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Idk if you could find it on its own, but I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is pretty cool. It might be in some sci-fi compilation

Its a short story tho, but im sure with a compilation you could find some other neat stuff
thank you all for the suggestions.

i decided on Peter and Wendy, Ocean at the End of the Lane, and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

the last one was not suggested here but dread didn't have a chance to post and he probably would have said that or something like it and i've wanted it for a while so there.

babby joel wins
~buzz aldrin what happened to you in all the confusion

Quote by Eastwinn

i decided on Peter and Wendy, Ocean at the End of the Lane, and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

the last one was not suggested here but dread didn't have a chance to post and he probably would have said that or something like it and i've wanted it for a while so there.

babby joel wins

you won't regret it mate
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Eastwinn

babby joel wins

That's a gooder.
Quote by MinterMan22
~buzz aldrin what happened to you in all the confusion

will definitely consider this in the future.
Quote by Eastwinn

babby joel wins

booo
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Eastwinn

babby joel wins

I bet you would have went with me if I suggested an x-files book
Quote by deadsmileyface
i agree booo ean booo go eat poo ean booo

ean stinks!
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Why didn't you get the Kama Pootra you heathen
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Xiaoxi
William Shakespeare's Star Wars

I'M GETTING THIS ASAP along with the audio book, which is like a full decked out production. IT'S AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quite liked that book.

OT: If you want to look smart, get Gibbon's Decline and Fall. If anyone does pick it up and look, they'll find the style so horribly stilted and dry that they'll believe you must be intelligent to have finished it(if they're dumb, anyway. If they're not, you'll be able to talk about how horribly he writes).
Buy something by Dawkins and then you can turn every thread into "lol religion is for fags"
The Wind in the Willows - Kenneth Grahame
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Think you'd like Twilight, Fifty Shades of Gray and all those mills and boons books.
Gets you lots of girls.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
pride and prejudice
you'll love it i guarantee it.
i read like 50 pages for english and it was the most wonderful thing i wrote a paragraph for the in class essay and i got 20% what a masterpiece
Page 1 of 2