Page 1 of 2
down with the establishment
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
up with antiestablishmentism
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

****ing try it

Quote by iwannabesedated
I heard a rumor that some of you were smoking marihuana.

You shouldn't do that, marihuana is illegal.

the law is beneath me
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
the law is beneath me

cos you're so high?

the law is just an establishment man
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by iwannabesedated
I heard a rumor that some of you were smoking marihuana.

You shouldn't do that, marihuana is illegal.

banned
Buh nuh, BUH DAH buh nuh, bah DAh bu nuh, buh NUH KILLING IN THE NAME OF
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Defining yourself by your opposition to the establishment is still allowing the establishment to dictate your behavior and identity. The only way to truly oppose the establishment is to embrace it and beat up gays.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I am 13 And Bad Religon Is My Favorite Band There music is So Much Better then radio music Like Little Wayne Or Timber Land

fuk the copes
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ErikLensherr
Defining yourself by your opposition to the establishment is still allowing the establishment to dictate your behavior and identity. The only way to truly oppose the establishment is to embrace it and beat up gays.

But a lot of those gay guys are really jacked and intimidating once you get over their fruity demeanor.
Quote by MinterMan22
I am 13 And Bad Religon Is My Favorite Band There music is So Much Better then radio music Like Little Wayne Or Timber Land

u say lil wayne, I say Green Day
u say justin Beaver, I say Curt Colbaine
u say Jason timberlake, i say disturbed OH WAH AH AH AH
u say tyler the uncreative, i say papi roache

like this comment if ur part of the 95% that still listens 3 real music
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
But a lot of those gay guys are really jacked and intimidating once you get over their fruity demeanor.

Well, you can stick to assaulting the weak and frail ones, or you can find like-minded conformists with which to gang up on the big ones. There's no dishonor in either way.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by BladeSlinger
fuk the copes

best post

Quote by ErikLensherr
Well, you can stick to assaulting the weak and frail ones, or you can find like-minded conformists with which to gang up on the big ones. There's no dishonor in either way.

Like them shitty tiny green dinos from jurassic park
Quote by deadsmileyface
legalize medical meth

its already legal
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by deadsmileyface
legalize medical meth

FBI can't put chips in your teeth if you don't have any :thumbsup:
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by deadsmileyface
excellent

wait a minute

dont snort ritalin kids

srsly tho you can get meth from a psychiatrist
Quote by korinaflyingv
Sounds like all you violent no-good-doers need a banana.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Remember kids: the FDA says medical meth and cocaine are safer than ganja.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Establish or be established by an establishment that beat out other establishments to establish itself as /the/ Establishment. Point established.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
classic Burg thread. No point, humor, or intelligence to be found.

Can you please enlighten us all with a pointful humorous and intelligenced thread? Lawd knows the pit needs it.
Quote by fLYinGV23
Establish or be established by an establishment that beat out other establishments to establish itself as /the/ Establishment. Point established.

In other news, water is wet, Helium is light, and I like turtles.
Page 1 of 2