Hello. I can't figure out how to connect my PreSonus M7 mic to my On Stage Stands mic stand.

Here's the mic:

Here's the mic with the XLR cable plugged into it:

Here's the mic stand:

Here's the "bolt" on top of the mic stand:

Here's the pop guard and what apparently holds the pop guard to the mic stand:

Here's a close-up of the female end on the holder to the pop guard:

The pop guard goes on the "bolt" on the top on the mic stand that is pictured above:

Please tell me what I need to do in order for the mic stand to hold the mic. It's pretty frustrating when you open up all this stuff and you can't even use your mic properly. Thanks.
screw the base of the mic to the stand.
Then take the goose neck and attatch it to the boom stand near the mic.
you then thread the pop filter on the goose neck

Viola your in buisness
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I can't screw the base of the mic into the stand. The base of the mic is an XLR jack. See:

If by base you men the piece that is attached to the base seen below, it is too small for the "bolt" on the mic stand. In other words, it doesn't fit onto the top of the mic stand;

The pop guard, however, works fine:

Therefore, the only issue seems to be connecting the mic to the mic stand. Please, help. Thanks.
Quote by selftaught1000
I can't screw the base of the mic into the stand.

If by base you men the piece that is attached to the base seen below, it is too small for the "bolt" on the mic stand. In other words, it doesn't fit onto the top of the mic stand;

The pop guard, however, works fine:

Therefore, the only issue seems to be connecting the mic to the mic stand. Please, help. Thanks.

OK I understand better. see the silver piece that is in the base (you said was too small).
That is a reducer bushing. See the little groves on the edge?

Take a flat-head screwdriver and put it on that little grove, if your screwdriver is not wide enough to span the entire width, just get one side and spin it out.

Remove it and it will fit
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate