How can i scream like bands like LA dispute, touche amore and pianos become the teeth.
Last edited by jrbulifant at Jul 13, 2014,
I don't know, but i bet its completely different than anything else described in this or this or this thread.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I think La Disputes sound comes from him actually screaming like you would yell (almost crying) which is arguably really bad for your voice.
Quote by tmckeevt
I think La Disputes sound comes from him actually screaming like you would yell (almost crying) which is Inarguably really bad for your voice.

Fixed

Truly, yelling in the nature you are suggesting is nothing short of awful for the long term success of a voice. There are other, better ways.

Edit: Nicely done Gorky. Nobody seems to notice the screaming thread. Maybe we need to hang streamers up
Last edited by merriman44 at Jul 14, 2014,
The screaming threads were for bands like tool and black metal which wasnt really wasnt watni was looking for
False. The screaming thread is for heavy metal rasp to guttural nasty death metal. We have plenty of hard core screamers, fry screamers and false cord users. The tonalities range from a slight rasp to full on distortion.

To answer your question. You'll want to learn Fry screaming and after learning it, you'll need to be able to apply to your voice. This is not something that can really be taught so much. You an get demonstrations and tutorials but you'll need to figure out how to do it with your own voice since we can't reach into your throat and show you.

You might be in for a long learning process for this particular tone/skill. Fry is easy to get the basics down, but very difficult to apply to real applications for many folks.
Last edited by merriman44 at Jul 15, 2014,