So after quite some time, I can almost play "You Shook Me All Night Long," I just need to work on the solo quite a bit, and the timing, specially. Now, since it summer vacation, I feel like I have to learn so many things, but I have no idea what kind of stuff I have to spend to right now.

I just want to ask for suggestions on different techniques and exercises that would help sharpen my skills.
Techniques = different skills used on the instrument to produce different sorts of tone.

Exercises = Short passages used to fix a specific problem in your technique.

Conclusion = You should practice the techniques that are, for you, necessary for the music you want to play. This is best done by learning songs that you want and encountering the techniques there. If you are having problems with a specific area of the technique when tackling a tune, you should isolate that section and make that an exercise.

My advice is stick to learning songs you enjoy, it is one of the best (if not the best) way to improve. Of course there are a lot of things you can do to help you as a musician at the same time. For example you could start learning simpler songs by ear at the same time as you are tackling a more challenging piece, developing a good ear will allow you to learn whatever tunes you like and it will also help you with composing and improvising.

The most important part is always follow the two main pillars of practice. Practice RELAXED and practice ACCURATELY. Doing that will get you pretty much anywhere, given the time and patience.

I don´t know if that was what you were looking for, but i hope it was helpful.

Best Regards,
Sickz
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
I'm not much into exercises. So much of music is expressive phrasing, and that's not something you can get from playing 16th notes with a metronome. Put your AC/DC solo into a DAW, slow it down to a tempo you're comfortable with, and gradually work it up to full speed. I'd do that with all the songs you're interested in learning.

Exercises are good for improving certain aspects of your technique like alternate picking for instance, but personally I don't have much more use for them outside of that.
Well, what kind of music do you listen to? Which bands inspire you?
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."