So I've been listening to a lot of Gojira and Behemoth recently, pretty standard catalog, I suppose. Does anyone want to share some (maybe less known) bands/artists they've been into recently? It doesn't matter what genre.

Thanks!
Tourniquet, Believer, With Blood Comes Cleansing, Living Sacrifice, A Plea For Purging, Haste The Day
Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"
Woods of Ypres...excellent blackened doom metal fronted by the late David Gold. They're one of my favorite bands, but David died and he was the heart and soul of the group so they split up, before they had a chance to shine.

Have you listen the song Lac Troi. In my opinion, this is very interesting. The beat is active and singer is very talented. You can search it on Youtube "Lac Troi", singer is Son Tung MTP 

I find these guys as one of the few radio acts with mojo and talent.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
I like this Despacito version. He is young but he is very talented. 

I admire him because  While kids are achieving their dreams i'm hopelessly laying in my bed and watching this