I have a band which still has 3 members but.. wo need a name and i have benn thinking for this for 1-2 years i need help even a tip can make it but please help
You should be more specific (genre, instrumentation, if you want a serious name, lyrical themes, etc). A very political punk band might be very fond of a name like Bleak Repression but not so much a name like The Hamburger Jugglers. Also a pop band that is looking to achieve commercial success would not want to be called Prostitute Slaughter. So there is no point in suggesting a name if you don't give anything to work from.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Just use your surnames
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by theogonia777
You should be more specific (genre, instrumentation, if you want a serious name, lyrical themes, etc). A very political punk band might be very fond of a name like Bleak Repression but not so much a name like The Hamburger Jugglers. Also a pop band that is looking to achieve commercial success would not want to be called Prostitute Slaughter. So there is no point in suggesting a name if you don't give anything to work from.

All right then we want to make NWOBHM with 2 guitars a bass and a drum we have a name but we don't think it's good
Iron *noun* or Metal *noun* would be a good choice.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.